Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PROBLEMS
10-29-2010, 09:45 PM
PROBLEMS
hi Is anyone having problems commenting on superleague fans staus on facebook ? a lot of my friends are ... any ideas they have tried pressing the Like button to dislike then pressing like again on the wall but no joy ... any suggestions ... find that it is not only people in Hull having probs but in st helens etc .... thanks very much :HuhHuhHuh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2010, 10:17 PM
RE: PROBLEMS
What is the problem? What does it do?

Super League Rugby News | Extraordinary Rugby
10-29-2010, 10:30 PM
they used to be able to comment on your facebook pages and join in the quizess but not been able to for some time now i did email last night received e mail back suggesting they might have pressed the like button to dislike when they checked they had not but tried disliking and the like again .... i tonight also had problem on my mobile tried the above then had to come on pc and try there and brill it worked again ... but sme friends that were able to comment last week on mobiles have been unable to at all this week ... red girl having problems as well on facebook pages hope you can help to sort it as it is very frustrating for them as they really like your pages many thanks again
10-29-2010, 10:32 PM
When I try it looks like its loading to leave the comment then it goes back to my friends status page and when I cluck back on the fan page my comment aont there its very bizarre eh, gotta be a problem with facebook because every fan page I try and vomment on it wont let me!
10-29-2010, 10:38 PM
Iv told Facebook about the issue. As suggested above, it would appear to be an issue with Facebook.

Super League Rugby News | Extraordinary Rugby
10-30-2010, 06:17 AM
On the thread 'Players you know personally' I typed out a long list. Pressed 'add comment' and nowt happened. Its a Facebook problem so they won't be interested!
02-18-2011, 10:21 PM
Can someone tell me how to bring up a list of threads I am currently commenting on? A bit like the member page on 606? I like to track conversations and struggling on here.

Also wondering if there is a "lightweight" version of this site as there is a lot of image and borders for very little comment!

Heart Team Fluff - Rhinos for Life Heart

Tatt's prediction league 2012 hubcap winner! Only a GF losers medal though
02-18-2011, 10:43 PM
hail....at top, there is "todays comments" which gives a list of...well, click it and see, lol

dont know about lightweight.
02-19-2011, 08:27 PM
yeah I saw that Cheese, but that's EVERYTHING that's been posted today, not the threads that I am posting on, which is what I am interested in....

Hey ho

Heart Team Fluff - Rhinos for Life Heart

Tatt's prediction league 2012 hubcap winner! Only a GF losers medal though
02-19-2011, 08:48 PM
on that list....the ones u have comments on have a dot in the little window on the left. alerting you to them. if there r new comments the little window is blue.

the list may look long but everyday it doesnt stretch past 1 oage, and u can quickly see if the threads u have interest in have new comments.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)