Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wire lol at the salary cap
07-28-2011, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2011 10:27 PM by CPWigan.)
RE: Wire lol at the salary cap
(07-28-2011 06:41 PM)Trinity_13 Wrote:  
(07-26-2011 06:44 PM)CPWigan Wrote:  Ratchford will be on a very good salary. Salford were prepared to pay him big money.

I actually don't agree with the salary cap personally because 1) it limits clubs but 2) clubs simply cheat and if/when discovered then it creates an almighty mess. For example, Wire being stripped of 2 CC victories. Wire just stick 2 fingers up to the RFL as far as the salary cap is concerned.

Cp.......does that stand for complete pri**.......

Were you born in the last 2 years???????

I only ask as you obviously missed the most blatant breaking of the salary ever by a certain set of Lancashire squatters........

Your short, selective memory has blanked out the fact that you should have been championship bound..........I think retard was too kind.....

Central Park actually but as to your stupid infantile insult you are acting like one.

I think you will find numerous teams have exceeded the salary cap in SL and I think genuine RL suppiorters would acknowledge that as yet Melbourne was/is the most blatant cheating of the cap in RL.

Try engaging your brain before you type and stop trying to cash cheques you cannot afford otherwise I will chew you up and spit you out in an unedifying mess. Your choice.

Your owner has already lied BTW, the RFL have a lot of answers to questions that the RL media will probably not ask them regarding Crusaders and yes I favour a 10 club SL which unfortunately for you does not include Wakefield. However, if I was given the choice between a truly nationwide successful RL with a very successful national team or Wigan in SL. I would opt for a nationwide successful RL with a very successful national team rather than my own self interest. Wakefield and supporters like you are purely about self interest and Mauric Lindsay has been proven correct despite odious oiks like you attacking him at the time.

Can I suggest you look up the meaning of squatter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2011, 04:31 AM
So if i,m reading this right granting wakey a license will b the death knell of rugby league. . . Do me a favour.. . . .

U come across as an elitist clown who puts stadia as the one and only requisite for sl.

As for "chewing me up spitting me out". .. You were joking???
07-29-2011, 06:32 AM
Wolfie, I think it is Fax who people feel sorry for, not Cru!
07-29-2011, 06:46 AM
(07-29-2011 06:41 AM)wolfie Wrote:  I know, like i and others felt sorry for widnes as their application was better than crus last time around, we got told, oh you're against expansion blah blah, no, it was the fact they scored more points. Ironic that the team that took their place was highly inept, couldnt run a tap and couldnt afford to stay in sl, the exact opposite to the team whos place they took. If anybody expected the rfl to do better this time then more fool them

Exactly!
07-29-2011, 08:21 AM
I know the arguments for franchising but I feel the last round is proof positive we should return to P&R. I am not sure anybody really trusts the RFL so at least P&R removes them from the equation and is much fairer. Maybe P&R every 3rd year if that helps based on 3 years of results?

Wakey you do not have the mental capacity to engage in debate. I want 24 clubs in genuine healthy divisions. I would be quite content if my own club was not in SL if the game was much stronger whereas somebody like you does not give a toss as long as Wakey are ok and is happy to see your club drag RL down.
07-29-2011, 09:52 AM
i would still rather have a cash-strapped croooz than wakey!!!!
07-29-2011, 10:33 AM
(07-29-2011 08:21 AM)CPWigan Wrote:  I know the arguments for franchising but I feel the last round is proof positive we should return to P&R. I am not sure anybody really trusts the RFL so at least P&R removes them from the equation and is much fairer. Maybe P&R every 3rd year if that helps based on 3 years of results?

I would have thought some changes would have to be made after this season. The RFL have been made to look juvenile and incompetent in every aspect of their direct involvement. The Willie/ Won't he affair. The deregistration/reregistration of Dobson. The implication that Widnes might not be the only new team in SL and the cavalier dismissal of Halifax. I think an independent legal team should review the entire rule book and redefine the rules, particularly the ones which end with 'subject to the discretion of the RFL' as it would appear that this bunch of tossers do not warrant any discretion. They have a vested interest in the status quo which keeps their over fed snouts in the trough!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)