Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
eh up....Ryan Bailey...
09-18-2011, 09:59 PM
Heart eh up....Ryan Bailey...

now then....yet another good game for Mr Bailey......gotta say his current form is probably as good as he has ever been.....

thought he was marvellous today and Mr Tomkins....take note....that is how to deal with being boo'ed.....

I allus saw him as a steady squad player, relatively cheap and effective at disturbing teams....but to be honest his recent form takes him way above that....be interesting to see how he does against Huddersfield next Friday.....bossed 'em last week....hope he can keep it up....

also, just gotta say how much I loved Sinny's try in second half....was sitting up that end and it was lovely to see him think shall I give it to Robbie?...shall I ?....hell no, I am gunna score it missen.....HeartHeartHeart

Heart TeamFluff-WellPleasedWi'ThatPerformance Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2011, 11:04 PM
RE: eh up....Ryan Bailey...
baileys clearly playing himself into t'4 nations squad for end of season bash.

luvverly jubberly an all that malarky.
09-19-2011, 07:07 AM
bailey has been absolutely quality and i think we should give BM some credit for getting bailey back into international contention

"To all those people that wrote this team off, to all the people that criticised this team, tonight's for you."
'THE FUTURES BRIGHT, THE FUTURES BLUE AND AMBER Smile'
09-19-2011, 07:51 AM
quality game once again from TMFMISL, some top notch work in defence, good offloads, but most eye catchingly was his work going forward, put 3 hull forwards on their arse, didnt take a backwards step.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-19-2011, 10:31 AM
See how he goes against the Wire pack if Leeds meet us in the semis... they're the players he is fighting against for a place in the England squad, and can't remember Bailey doing much against us this season.... can't even remember if he played in those games?

Saying that he seems to be Leeds form prop at the moment.
09-19-2011, 10:37 AM
i would have bailey ahead of carvell. never rated him and thaiday will just smile if he sees carvell announced im sure.
09-19-2011, 10:43 AM
I don't rate any of our forwards that highly at the moment, think its a myth when people say "we can match the Aussies or even beat them in the forwards but our backs aren't good enough".... No both our forwards and backs aren't good enough.

Still.... think Carvell is better than Bailey and deserved his spot in the dream team this year, has had a great season and absolutely dominated Leeds at headingly this year.
09-19-2011, 12:03 PM
what does that prove ron?leeds pack has been pants most of the season.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-19-2011, 12:15 PM
As has Ryan Bailey and a few decent performances doesn't make him better than Carvell, who has been the stand out prop, in the stand out team this season.

Or do you think Bailey is better than Carvell as well?
09-19-2011, 12:17 PM
i havent seen carvell enough to make a comparison, although bailey played better yesterday than carvell did on friday imo.
bailey has been far from pants this season ,even the leeds fans who dont like him are having to admit to how well he is playing.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)