Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The year of the wire!
09-30-2011, 09:21 PM
The year of the wire!
I take it all back.. Not harsh at all considering.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2011, 09:21 PM
RE: The year of the wire!
Well you've got your bite mate. No need to stoke a fire.

LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH AND BE HAPPY
09-30-2011, 09:22 PM
Okay okay I'll stop. It's easier than winding up my sister though. Haha, sorry Jen, only a joke.

P.S if we get beat tomorrow, many people know that I will come on and take what i get.

I usually don’t like thinking about the future, I mean let’s face it, you can’t predict what’s going to happen, but sometimes the thing you didn’t expect is the thing you wanted after all. So maybe the best thing to do is to stop trying to figure out where you’re going, and just enjoy where you’re at.
09-30-2011, 09:24 PM
Jesus women are hard work....

LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH AND BE HAPPY
09-30-2011, 09:25 PM
I bought a satnav from Warrington. I tried to get to Old Trafford but it kept telling me to take the 2nd exit.
09-30-2011, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2011 09:26 PM by HailThePocketRocket.)
Oi Wink <--- Red Rev

Heart Team Fluff - Rhinos for Life Heart

Tatt's prediction league 2012 hubcap winner! Only a GF losers medal though
09-30-2011, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2011 09:26 PM by bluenosewarrior.)
Can't wait till Mrs RR gets home!
Not gunna stick your beak in tomorrow then eh Jen? Aye right...

I usually don’t like thinking about the future, I mean let’s face it, you can’t predict what’s going to happen, but sometimes the thing you didn’t expect is the thing you wanted after all. So maybe the best thing to do is to stop trying to figure out where you’re going, and just enjoy where you’re at.
09-30-2011, 09:29 PM
Hey, In my younger years I've been in tears, but at the end of the day it's a game of rugby. Life goes on, we still have our health. It was great advert for our great sport as well.

09-30-2011, 09:33 PM
(09-30-2011 09:29 PM)bluenosewarrior Wrote:  Hey, In my younger years I've been in tears, but at the end of the day it's a game of rugby. Life goes on, we still have our health. It was great advert for our great sport as well.

In your younger years.your acting like a kid tonight.hope to hear from you tomorrow after saints beat you.
09-30-2011, 09:34 PM
The year of the wire!
(09-30-2011 09:23 PM)wolfie Wrote:  Do one jools u didnt even get that far

True- but I didn't throw my dummy out of the pram about it. I stuck up for you at first but then given your reaction and personal abuse I realised it wasn't worth it. You are your own worst enemy sometimes- if you had just said oh well it's only a game the thread would have been all over.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)