Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The year of the wire!
09-30-2011, 09:35 PM
RE: The year of the wire!
I'll come on and face the music mate. Calm down, use some punctuation, as i said, it's just a game.

I usually don’t like thinking about the future, I mean let’s face it, you can’t predict what’s going to happen, but sometimes the thing you didn’t expect is the thing you wanted after all. So maybe the best thing to do is to stop trying to figure out where you’re going, and just enjoy where you’re at.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2011, 09:37 PM
(09-30-2011 09:27 PM)wolfie Wrote:  U have no idea how gutted we are, my lad was in tears
No bluey, cos I want take the piss

Were all gutted.head up and look forward to next season.this will make us stronger as a team and learn from our mistakes.we wil be back more determined than ever.
09-30-2011, 09:42 PM
To be fair, I'll be speaking to Steve Broomhead tomorrow, don't think i'll act like this! hahaha

I usually don’t like thinking about the future, I mean let’s face it, you can’t predict what’s going to happen, but sometimes the thing you didn’t expect is the thing you wanted after all. So maybe the best thing to do is to stop trying to figure out where you’re going, and just enjoy where you’re at.
09-30-2011, 09:44 PM
As Ron said the glory of holding the league leaders shield and playing amazing rugby all season will ensure tonight he was not at all bothered about losing, really could not happen to nicer supporters.

A Failed Pessimist
09-30-2011, 09:46 PM
No, it means I can put things into perspective. I can't just laugh it off, but I can see past it.

09-30-2011, 09:53 PM
(09-30-2011 09:51 PM)wolfie Wrote:  I had seen past it, was in a good mood till I read ur thread

U have no idea how gutted we are, my lad was in tears
09-30-2011, 09:57 PM
Threads like this happen due to the sheer arrogance of posters like ron...
He had the audacity to say "don't worry we won't lose to leeds" when replying to the suggestion that maybe,just maybe the sports biggest chokers would choke once again.....
And low and behold,they did....
And in the end,you were lucky that we only won by 2.outplayed,out-thought,out muscled.
Is briers still crying??

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-30-2011, 09:58 PM
Got to agree, it is nice to ram it when posters are so arrogant about their clubs superiority. Doing so from the comfort of your own house is just sprinkles on the ice cream.
09-30-2011, 10:04 PM
Okay Jen, I apologise for the comment! Still giggling like.

09-30-2011, 10:05 PM
Year of the Wire.... Haha

LeedsLeedsLeedsHeart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)