Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average
Knocking One Out
12-15-2011, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2011 10:07 AM by chesterhino.)
RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan
(12-15-2011 09:45 AM)wolfie Wrote:  If there is an appeal process, they have every right to use it
That was his first really big fight anyway

this isnt khans first really big fight, even zab judah is better known than peterson is.
and i take it you havent heard of maidana? hes a great fighter who khan has already beaten and is a bigger name than peterson.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2011, 10:34 AM
You should watch Kahn fight against Prescott, Chester.

Won't take long.
12-15-2011, 12:15 PM
aye, how long ago was that then?
you do realise most fighters have lost before....even manny has lost 3 and hes arguably the best pound for pound at the moment.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
12-15-2011, 12:16 PM
(12-15-2011 12:15 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  aye, how long ago was that then?
you do realise most fighters have lost before....even manny has lost 3 and hes arguably the best pound for pound at the moment.

There is losing, and then there is getting ktfo by a mediocre boxer...
12-15-2011, 12:32 PM
who is now where?

12-15-2011, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2011 01:11 PM by Ron.)
Exactly no where... because he isn't a good boxer.

The only difference between him and Kahn is PR and the money behind them.
12-15-2011, 01:44 PM
i know prescott isnt a good boxer, that was my point.he got lucky and since then hes shown his true colours.
whereas khan has gone and beaten much better boxers.

12-15-2011, 06:20 PM
prescott got lucky, and fair play to the lad, he had a dig when the chance came. unfortunately chances like that are rare, thats why hes a nobody.
12-16-2011, 10:09 AM
Khan lost to a blatent home town decision & i think the boxing world know it really. I hope he gets a rematch & the chance to get his belts back as he has improved no end since the Prescott fight. Unfortunatley he chin will always be a bit suspect but PBF isn't a big hitter & Khan is probably much quicker than Floyd, i personally think that would still be a good fight though Floyd to win by UD.

Khan would get hurt against Manny as even though they spar i think a real dig from the filipino would end the fight for Khan. I think he will certainly come back again & get to a good level, a fight with Bradley could be good.
12-16-2011, 10:45 AM
whoto.

khan is far from finished.

he has taken big shots since the prescott loss and shown his jaw is in no way suspect.

cant see him fighting manny though. and floyd for me is the fastest out there at the weight so im not sure about that one.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)