Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average
Knocking One Out
11-08-2010, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 08:45 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
Knocking One Out
Welcome to 'Knocking One Out' - the official SLF boxing thread. Starring Genghis 'The Bastard' Von Battenberg, The Cunt With No Face, Hank 'The Fraudersting Munchkin', 'The Not-So-Italian Stallion', 'The Prancing Destroyer', 'The King of Stinging STDs', 'The Cunt of Monte Fisto', 'The Princess of Punch', 'The Masturbator of Disaster', 'The One of Many' Rhino, and 'The Sinkernator' himself, Sinkers89!

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2011, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 08:18 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
Knocking One Out
Yes, get in!!!!

Confirms he's another overrated Pommie, always knew that.

He had to come out with another complaint, not as bad as saying he's got a bad little toe, the refs fault this time. Haha.

Some will say I'm racist, but I'n no more than anyone else, I was a big Naseem Hamed fan and Tyson's my favourite ever.
IMO Naz was better than Khan.

Parramatta, Cronulla and Hull FC
12-11-2011, 03:24 PM
RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan
Naz was a little shite who disappeared after his one and only real fight. He cancelled one fight due to a hand injury he claimed to have sustained during training when in reality it's because someone paggered him on a night out playing the big guy.
Boxing is becoming a farce these days, too many divisions and too many bigged up fighters who can win titles without facing the best.
12-11-2011, 03:29 PM
He really is overrated. There's nothing that special about him and he's pretty naive. The fact that he's up for SPOTY shows exactly what a joke that little award is.
12-11-2011, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2011 05:50 PM by buggritt.)
Nobody particu;larly thinks you're racist Euro. Just a bit thick and uncultured.
12-11-2011, 06:31 PM
Said from day one that he's not good enough to be the best; thought he'd turned a corner and could cut it, but as soon as he comes up against someone who isn't in awe of him, he goes missing - although this one could've gone either way. His camp have no right to go looking for excuses from the referee for mine. Mayweather and Pacquiao would end him inside three.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
12-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Ooo bug, and when did you graduate from Magdalen?

Parramatta, Cronulla and Hull FC
12-11-2011, 11:19 PM
wtf u talkin 'bout???

khan won the fight if the 2 points removed for "pushing" dont happen. which means he beat him in the boxing bit. if there is a rematch khan will put his lights out. he did get drawn into a type of fight he maybe isnt best at, but he still did enough to win the fight.
12-12-2011, 11:38 AM
(12-11-2011 11:19 PM)Cheese Wrote:  wtf u talkin 'bout???

khan won the fight if the 2 points removed for "pushing" dont happen. which means he beat him in the boxing bit. if there is a rematch khan will put his lights out. he did get drawn into a type of fight he maybe isnt best at, but he still did enough to win the fight.

I see what you did there...

Good fighters will get drawn into fights that they are uncomfortable with, and will win them. Great fighters, 9 times out of 10, won't let themselves be drawn into fights they're uncomfortable with.

12-12-2011, 09:40 PM
(12-11-2011 09:47 PM)wolfie Wrote:  what do you expect from a Leeds fan Euro, uncultured is second nature, thick as pig shit

Are you the same wolfie who sent the private message bleating about how nasty people were to you?

And by the way Euro. Anyone who states they are no more racist than others clearly has a problem. You either are or you are not.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)