Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
eh up all me Wire friends.....
10-21-2011, 03:57 PM
RE: eh up all me Wire friends.....
Ahh good question Chester! Gareth Hock is one such genius. He's successfully fooled nearly everyone into believing that he's incredibly dumb, even for RL standards, when it actual fact Hock is an intellectual, known for his work in physics attempting to discover the Higgs Boson (otherwise known as the God Particle). He has previously speculated that neutrinos were able to travel faster than the speed of light which has led a number of prominent scientists to revisit his early work after the surprising result found at CERN. His supreme intellect was what led to him being the subject of a famous portrait by Edvard Munch.
He also speaks like Brian Sewell.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2011, 04:13 PM
..lol
10-22-2011, 04:03 PM
lol
what a weird thread. For those who watched the video and enjoyed it, thanks. For those who didn't enjoy it... ah well.
I made the video as a bit of fun which it simply is. Downfall is what most internet users recognise and it's a faultless 4 minutes you can put anything on and it only took half an hour to make... it isn't Avatar or anything. Thanks for the positive comments and the 1,700 views in a day (hence this appearance)

Wolfs
10-22-2011, 06:00 PM
Don't worry, only one person didn't find it funny and it looks like she's having an enforced break. It doesn't matter that it's used for lots of other things it still needed some good scripting. Well done.
10-23-2011, 07:34 AM
eh up all me Wire friends.....
Thank you. It was a pleasure to watch again and again and again =)
10-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Out of intrest has any one actually seen downfall? It's a cracking film, a tad long (think its somthing like 2 hours 30 minutes) but for it me it didn't seem to drag and nothing seemed like filler

But who will moderate the moderators?

I dunno...Coast Guard?
10-31-2011, 07:44 PM
Trillion times...........how many billion times have you been told not to exaggerate?

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........
11-01-2011, 08:52 AM
i dont think ive seen anything been done a trillion times.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
11-01-2011, 01:20 PM
id say thats lucky.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
11-01-2011, 01:26 PM
not really. who would want to watch or do anything continously a trillion times?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)