Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2012 kit
10-25-2011, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2011 12:42 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
2012 kit
St Helens have announced today that the release of the new home kit will take place on 1st November. This is contrary to many rumours that the kit(s) were to be unveiled in September, but nevertheless the 2012 jerseys will be the first adorned by Saints in their new Peasley Cross home next season, and will surely match the interest and passion shown by Saints fans in the recent season ticket sales. Fans can get a sneak preview of the new home shirt on the latest edition of the fanzone, but the full viewing will be available on the 1st of November on the website.

Fans can pre-order their replica jersey from the Saints Superstore on the day of its release; or, as ever, buy it from the town centre or stadium store.

http://www.saintsrlfc.com/news/page/1355

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)