Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
5 in a row...
10-27-2011, 08:39 PM
5 in a row...
To lose 5, or V in Roman Numerals, Grand Finals in a row must be difficult for the Saints players and fans alike to stomach. Wouldn't it be funny if all their shirts had a big number 5 on the front to commemorate this and remind the players and fans alike of their massive failure 5 years on the bounce. Imagine if that big number 5 was bright red and filled the front of the shirt?

Big Grin

I usually don’t like thinking about the future, I mean let’s face it, you can’t predict what’s going to happen, but sometimes the thing you didn’t expect is the thing you wanted after all. So maybe the best thing to do is to stop trying to figure out where you’re going, and just enjoy where you’re at.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2011, 08:41 PM
RE: 5 in a row...
Not hard at all. As great as it would have been to win them the next best thing is to get there in the first place.

Making 5 finals on a bounce is classed as failure? not in my eyes!
10-27-2011, 08:42 PM
that went straight over your head didn't it?

I usually don’t like thinking about the future, I mean let’s face it, you can’t predict what’s going to happen, but sometimes the thing you didn’t expect is the thing you wanted after all. So maybe the best thing to do is to stop trying to figure out where you’re going, and just enjoy where you’re at.
10-27-2011, 08:43 PM
Not at all, your attempt at humour just wasn't!
10-27-2011, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2011 08:44 PM by jools.)
5 in a row...
No she's just too smart to fall for your poor attempt at a wind-up Smile
10-27-2011, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2011 08:44 PM by bluenosewarrior.)
Thought it was quite funny myself.
It's the off season now Jools, there's not much else to do!

10-27-2011, 09:32 PM
(10-27-2011 08:39 PM)bluenosewarrior Wrote:  To lose 5, or V in Roman Numerals, Grand Finals in a row must be difficult for the Saints players and fans alike to stomach. Wouldn't it be funny if all their shirts had a big number 5 on the front to commemorate this and remind the players and fans alike of their massive failure 5 years on the bounce. Imagine if that big number 5 was bright red and filled the front of the shirt?

Big Grin

[Image: LOL.gif]
10-27-2011, 09:36 PM
I knew I could count on you ron.

10-27-2011, 11:51 PM
ye, hes not the sharpest either.
10-28-2011, 08:01 AM
fair play to saints, some teams can only dream of getting to old trafford, 5 in a row is a great achievement.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)