2012 Season ticket numbers
02-09-2012, 03:51 PM
40% increase in the number we had in 2010
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: 2012 Season ticket numbers
Fantastic stuff! Guaranteed 10k minimum attendance one would imagine. Superb effort from the club, and yes, Gat, monster swing. Let's make sure we crown it with a trophy.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
02-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Confirmed on the saints website today 10,000 season tickets have now been sold.
02-09-2012, 04:43 PM
I know I said it before it was perhaps correctly written off as being a bit hopeful; but does this show that we could possibly draw a sell-out at every game this year, or is it still being a bit unrealistic?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
02-09-2012, 04:45 PM
IF we were to get a sell out for every game then I think that would actually indicate a lack of ambition from the club (or lower expectations!) as it makes it so we in effect have a stadium which is to small.

However, I don't think that will be an issue and we will settle at around 14,500 average.
02-09-2012, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2012 04:48 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
If we do, and it is a big if, of course, I agree, it will back up what I though; that the stadium was in fact a little bit too small. I'd have gone for a 20-22,000 capacity ground...not that I'm complaining of course, and like you say, whatever we average, it's bound to be massive.

02-09-2012, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2012 05:04 PM by H8 WGN.)
Sell out every game? Not a chance.... Catalans/ Wakefield/ Bradford/ Broncos don't travel very well, and even if the lure of coming to see the new stadium swells their numbers by a couple of hundred it still won't sellout. An extra 8,000 on top of STH at every single game? It won't happen, realistically it would be great to see an average attendance of 14-15000. We could do with breaking even this year instead of posting another loss.
02-09-2012, 05:07 PM
True, the away following will be a drawback for most sides if we're honest.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)