Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rumour mill - trouble & turmoil in the camp!!!
12-21-2011, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2011 02:32 PM by chesterhino.)
RE: Rumour mill - trouble & turmoil in the camp!!!
[/size][/u]
(12-21-2011 01:59 PM)wolfie Wrote:  maybe it was, maybe it wasnt, maybe they are adult enough to move on and not let it upset the balance of the team/club

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2011, 02:33 PM
i think Smith must be shagging mylers missus, how else would he get a friggin contract extension.
12-21-2011, 02:35 PM
lol...

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
12-21-2011, 09:18 PM
Myler is distinctively average.............nothing more nothing less.

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........
12-22-2011, 02:44 PM
wonder if he's learnt the offside rule for next year....lol
12-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Loss of Anderson and King
OK wolfie, ron and others what are your views on the loss of Anderson and King - we are going to miss both as they were essential in our attack and defence last year - who is going to replace them and make as much impact this year? I don't seem as confident as everyone is seems to be about how strong the warrington squad is this year-what are your educated views on this years squad.
12-22-2011, 05:26 PM
RE: Loss of Anderson and King
(12-22-2011 05:12 PM)oldwolf Wrote:  OK wolfie, ron and others what are your views on the loss of Anderson and King - we are going to miss both as they were essential in our attack and defence last year - who is going to replace them and make as much impact this year? I don't seem as confident as everyone is seems to be about how strong the warrington squad is this year-what are your educated views on this years squad.

Yes I have to agree with you.... I think if you look at last years squad, and this years, taking into account being another year older (Morley, Briers,Hodgson etc) then I would have to say our squad is weaker, losing King and Anderson are blows..... King was fantastic last year, in attack and defence and in our top 3 performers, then we have lost Anderson and brought in Waterhouse who I am sure will make a big impact, but it didn't help with reducing our average age.

Then we have brought in Ratchford who seemingly has question marks over how good he is, and where he will play....

But flip side is that our younge players will hopefully develop futher, Myler, Harrison, Evans, Hill etc and we have the experience of getting to the semi of the playoffs, which will hopefully hold us in good stead.

Have to see how we go.....
12-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Merry xmas to everyone - the one saving grace for wire is that the others have lost great players too ! - Tomkins was great last year and Coley looks even scarier when hes shopping in golden square- wigan will miss them - Buderus was great too and leeds will miss him as will saints losing Graham- although they have some great youngsters coming through - so yep as ron says we'll have to wait and see- I'd like to see more of rhys evans he looked great when he came on against saints at widnes- we need his speed and what has happened to Atkins ? I thought he was our stand out player for the last 10 games last season - and we need to look after monaghan he can't keep up the tackle count he gets through each game or his shoulder will give in again - anyway I'm looking forward to monday and I'm hopeful for the coming season- nut with warrington who knows what the season will bring - one trophy I hope- happy new year to everyone on here - no matter who you support !

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)