Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wire - Big team??
12-19-2011, 03:13 PM
RE: Wire - Big team??
champions.shhhhhhhh

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2011, 01:25 PM
chester speak normal before Ron complains to the mods.
12-20-2011, 01:30 PM
Hope chester hasnt offended any of the Wire fans with his non Warrington dialect!

LeedsLeedsLeedsHeart
12-20-2011, 01:32 PM
Hope your not too upset over it, dont want you complainin to the mods!

LeedsLeedsLeedsHeart
12-20-2011, 02:37 PM
il say it better just for the delinquents to understand....

CHAMPIONS.....

better now?

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-06-2015, 08:12 PM
(12-15-2011 10:20 AM)westy_warrior Wrote:  As the tittle suggests.....Can we consider Wire a "big team" yet or do we have to wait till they win(lol) the grand final.

Are Bradford still a big team? surley not?

So is just Wigan and to a lesser extent Saints and Leeds?

Are wire just a Hull Fc and Huddersfield type team, always walkiing to the door but never going through it (see what i did there)

Any year now, I expect... No immediate hurry.

2011 was their year, and so is 2016.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
09-06-2015, 08:15 PM
hulls too
09-06-2015, 08:17 PM
Easyyyyyyyyyyy.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
03-21-2016, 08:46 PM
(12-16-2011 07:50 PM)Mary Hinge Wrote:  I'm not saying they are a small club by any means, but by the argument I've put forward, they are a long way off being a big one!
past glories are better left where they belong,in history books,we are now in 2016 , and who knows what the future holds!personally, I think that with the present squad the wire have built up this season they are a team in waiting,as in, 2016 the year of the wolves Wink onwards and upwards wire!Smile
03-21-2016, 08:51 PM
Welcome to the forum mate the way you are currently playing can't argue with that but it's a long season mate let's see how it goes come the business end of it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)