Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wire - Big team??
12-15-2011, 11:24 AM
RE: Wire - Big team??
(12-15-2011 11:15 AM)Ron Wrote:  You laughed at that...... on ignore for you, must be troll.

I laugh at a lot, mostly the ridiculous snipping of other club's fans on this forum. 'Rugby geeks' springs to mind.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2011, 11:36 AM
one day they can be a big team, as long as the fella with the deep pockets continues to get his hand into them.
Find all posts by this user
12-15-2011, 11:42 AM
I would have thought that this last season was wires best chance to win the grand final. Leeds weren't great until the last few weeks, saints were smashed with injuries all year and wigan clearly had their eye on the cup. As for them being a big club they have a decent ground thats currently being expanded and morans investment has certainly allowed them to climb the table over the last few years. Maybe they will push on this year or they may be like huddersfield who promised so much a couple years ago but have fallen back now.
12-15-2011, 11:55 AM
wire never have been and never will be a "big club". funny and true!

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
12-15-2011, 11:57 AM
(12-15-2011 11:55 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  wire never have been and never will be a "big club". funny and true!

True about SL as well.
12-15-2011, 12:03 PM
ahh that old chestnut.... well dont watch it then if you feel that way.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
12-15-2011, 12:08 PM
Why... I find it entertaining, just pales in size and quality next to the NRL.

Sorry if that bursts your bubble.
12-15-2011, 12:11 PM
not really. champions bubbles dont burst easily....

12-15-2011, 12:14 PM
(12-15-2011 12:13 PM)wolfie Wrote:  all you need is a bit of prick is LBA about?

[Image: LOL.gif]
12-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Sorry im too busy in my Champions bubble to help out!

LeedsLeedsLeedsHeart

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)