Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAINTS SHOP
12-28-2011, 10:28 AM
RE: SAINTS SHOP
I'm sure its no further away from the train station as the DW is to wigans and as the HJ is to Warringtons.

82k inside twickenham for a club game, yet people moaning cos thr ground is more than 5mins from the town centre. pathetic.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2011, 10:39 AM
SAINTS SHOP
(12-28-2011 10:28 AM)westy_warrior Wrote:  I'm sure its no further away from the train station as the DW is to wigans and as the HJ is to Warringtons.

82k inside twickenham for a club game, yet people moaning cos thr ground is more than 5mins from the town centre. pathetic.

I would say it was probably a bit closer than the station at Wigan. I love how easy it is to park and get out at the dw, normally home quicker than I am from home games!
12-28-2011, 10:42 AM
some just want a reason to moan.
12-28-2011, 10:43 AM
SAINTS SHOP
(12-28-2011 10:05 AM)billo Wrote:  They moaned about K/R now we have a fantastic new stadium and people are moaning about parking if you ever went to K/R there was no parking there for the fans so stop moaning until you have been to the new stadium and give us your views then

It's a valid point though. We all accepted that knowsley road was inadequate in many ways but it was accepted, but with a new purpose built stadium, you would expect there to be some parking facilities close by. Hopefully there are designated carparks for supporters on match days similar to the ones found at Warrington/ harlequins/ Castleford etc.
12-28-2011, 10:45 AM
SAINTS SHOP
There is a town centre full of car parks! Parking should be much easier than it was at Knowsley road or is at Warrington
12-28-2011, 10:49 AM
(12-28-2011 10:32 AM)wolfie Wrote:  Whats union got to do with owt westy?
I am asking as its the only away ground I can get to without coach travel, I like to know where I am going, that ok with ?

what would you like me to comapre it with? shopping? hang-gliding? I think comparing one sport to another sport is probably a good comparison to use.
12-28-2011, 10:50 AM
whinge, moan.
12-28-2011, 10:58 AM
lolarama
12-28-2011, 10:59 AM
SAINTS SHOP
(12-28-2011 10:45 AM)Gateaux Wrote:  There is a town centre full of car parks! Parking should be much easier than it was at Knowsley road or is at Warrington

I know, I would like to see a designated one for supporters though.
12-28-2011, 11:03 AM
lol how is comparing what RU have achieved not a valid stat, we should be looking at what they do to get in crowds and try to replicate that, they have shit game and 82k on, we have a great game and people whinge about having to walk for 5mins, the RFL cannot win with RL fans.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)