Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Injuries
01-18-2012, 02:00 PM
Injuries
Just been reading the squad annoucement for Friday and saw this

"Royce Simmons has indicated he will use his strongest side in the pre-season friendly - but Tony Puletua, Michael Shenton and Paul Wellens will miss out through injury."

Anyone know anymore as to the severity of the injuries?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2012, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2012 02:36 PM by H8 WGN.)
Injuries
TP and Wello hoping to be in contention for the 1st game, Shenton not sure, round 3 or 4 but even that looks optimistic for him.
Btw Wello and TP are recovering from operations, TP had surgery on his elbow and shoulder, Wello had a bone spur shaved off.

Shentons recovering from his dislocated elbow and nerve damage to his shoulder, the latter is why a definite date really can't be set as to his return.
01-22-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Injuries
I think Shenton will be the one we miss most, certainly defensively on the edge; but like H8 says, shouldn't be too long before he's back.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
01-22-2012, 08:10 PM
is shentons from the grand final injury?

once a rhino always a rhino
01-22-2012, 08:52 PM
(01-22-2012 08:10 PM)rhinos4life Wrote:  is shentons from the grand final injury?

Yeah mate it is,Saints reckon he will be back by round 3 or 4 of the
new season.
01-22-2012, 09:16 PM
Injuries
(01-22-2012 08:10 PM)rhinos4life Wrote:  is shentons from the grand final injury?

Kind of, he went into the GF carrying nerve damage to his shoulder, it's that which is troubling him now.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)