Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
INVISABLE??
09-07-2015, 01:17 PM
RE: INVISABLE??
Invisi'ble

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2015, 01:24 PM
(09-07-2015 12:48 PM)Chester Wednesday Wrote:  This forums down to about 12 posters now.
Even BA fucked off , and he rarely gets bored.
Something needs to change.

No warram zayin

Agreed
09-07-2015, 01:37 PM
Invisab'"le

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-07-2015, 05:04 PM
(09-07-2015 12:48 PM)Chester Wednesday Wrote:  This forums down to about 12 posters now.
Even BA fucked off , and he rarely gets bored.
Something needs to change.

No warram zayin

GVB's fault.

I blame Sandbag.

Also, I can't help but remark at how Harry Kane looks like the bastard son of Rodney Trotter and BA, guys.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
09-08-2015, 03:14 PM
maybe Yoda might make a suprise appearance to liven things up a tad.

what im saying, do you know?
09-08-2015, 04:27 PM
A cunt is GVB.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
09-08-2015, 04:41 PM
(09-08-2015 03:14 PM)westy_warrior Wrote:  maybe Yoda might make a suprise appearance to liven things up a tad.

what im saying, do you know?

Don't even think god can bring this back from the dead
09-08-2015, 06:13 PM
In"visabl"e

09-08-2015, 08:19 PM
I______E
09-08-2015, 09:26 PM
U Can't C Me

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)