Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warning Level.
01-27-2012, 03:36 PM
Warning Level.
What the warning level about that i can see next to my posts, nobody else seems to have one, or canm you only see your own?

How do you get your warning level up?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2012, 03:39 PM
RE: Warning Level.
By being a prick and having one of the mods warn you. That's how it goes up mate.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
01-27-2012, 03:41 PM
I've certainly been the first part but it hasn't led to the 2nd part of that....Yet.
01-27-2012, 03:43 PM
same here.
01-27-2012, 03:44 PM
I thin it has gone a bit 'out of fashion', so to speak, amongst the mods. Didn't really serve much of an effective purpose when the sh*t hit the fan.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
01-27-2012, 03:55 PM
any chance of a percente or 2 to add to my bad boy image.
01-27-2012, 03:56 PM
I have,nt even got a per cent Westy.........so don,t think many will have..........
09-06-2015, 08:32 PM
Cunt.

09-07-2015, 05:32 AM
Ban him

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-07-2015, 07:53 AM
Fuck him and eat him

STAND WITH GEERT

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)