Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rabbitohs v Wolves
01-29-2012, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2012 01:51 PM by chesterhino.)
RE: Rabbitohs v Wolves
cue not answering my point that youve changed your view on the real winners.....lol

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2012, 01:55 PM
Backtrack completed.
01-29-2012, 01:57 PM
ron translation......rhinos are the real champions.....backtrack completed.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
01-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Keep echoing what Ron says, hopes no one notices.
01-29-2012, 02:01 PM
glad you finally admitted that leeds are the champions....your post playoff recovery is going well.

01-30-2012, 12:12 PM
Is Brett Hodgson likely to be back in the side for round 1?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
01-30-2012, 12:26 PM
does seem strangley planned, only returning 5 days before start of seasom cant be ideal
01-30-2012, 08:32 PM
(01-30-2012 12:52 PM)wolfie Wrote:  
(01-30-2012 12:12 PM)Saint Until I Die Wrote:  Is Brett Hodgson likely to be back in the side for round 1?

Unlikey, think hes out till march

Ah, Aussie bugger. Was going to stick him in my dream team. Cheers anyway.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
01-30-2012, 09:25 PM
should have lied wolfie!

01-30-2012, 09:30 PM
She might be lying now, she might be screwing me out of points, knowing that Hodgson will score a hat-trick and kick ten goals against Hull.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)