Bad boy Briers back in contention
02-09-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: Bad boy Briers back in contention
what did he do in Aus to get dropped
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2012, 05:54 PM
probably rodgered some aussie "bint"....

or more likely he said no to Smith...we all know what a big baby he is...

"its time to get things started on the muppet show tonight"...
02-09-2012, 06:00 PM
The idea that Briers is successful with women is enough to put you off Warrington even if wolfie isn't enough. Are they all blind and deaf? He's a fucking gargoyle.
02-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Bad boy Briers back in contention
Bugritt I'd have thought like the rest of us you'd have had so much reality tv crap pushed into your face whether you wanted it or not that you'd realise there is a certain (usually fake orange) class of women who don't care what someone looks like or what sort of person they are its who they are that matters.
02-09-2012, 07:08 PM
you know everyone dont you..........

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
02-09-2012, 08:10 PM
(02-09-2012 06:08 PM)jools Wrote:  Bugritt I'd have thought like the rest of us you'd have had so much reality tv crap pushed into your face whether you wanted it or not that you'd realise there is a certain (usually fake orange) class of women who don't care what someone looks like or what sort of person they are its who they are that matters.

what are you saying Jools - Briersy porked a groupie Jaffa??

dear me the plot thickens
02-09-2012, 08:25 PM
That's it Chessie..............consider yourself ostracised..............lol

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........
04-22-2013, 11:07 AM
Warrington stand-off Lee Briers' comeback from a neck injury is on hold after he tore a calf muscle in training.

The former Wales international missed the last 10 rounds of Super League after hurting his neck at Wigan in February.

"He was trying to cram a lot of training into a short period of time after he got the all-clear on his neck," Smith said of the 34-year-old who has taken up a coaching position with the club to run alongside his playing career.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
04-22-2013, 11:10 AM
(04-22-2013 11:07 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  Warrington stand-off Lee Briers' comeback from a neck injury is on hold after he tore a calf muscle in training.

The former Wales international missed the last 10 rounds of Super League after hurting his neck at Wigan in February.

"He was trying to cram a lot of training into a short period of time after he got the all-clear on his neck," Smith said of the 34-year-old who has taken up a coaching position with the club to run alongside his playing career.

Has he announced his retirement yet?

2012 - Newcomer of the year
2013 - Best User Name and current holder of the SLFer Of The Year award
04-22-2013, 11:13 AM
nope not yet.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)