Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another new season
01-25-2018, 05:08 PM
Another new season
Starts with a with a handful of injuries .... Will Symonds actually play again .. Knee seems done ... Cudjoe still not fit ... Jerry Injured or resting? Wood out after a promising start in friendlies .. probably others with niggles ... we struggle at the minute to get a full team out there ... not an excuse an observation think we are top six at a pinch ..Have we appointed a recognised Conditioner?. What side is likely to take the pitch at Hull on Thursday next week ... full strength .. cant be Kids shouldn't be ... what is your selection .....

Mamo
McGillvary (Assuming fit if not Murphy)
Rankin
Turner
McIntosh
Gaskell
Brough
Seb
Leeming
Wakeman
Roberts
Lawrence
Hinchcliffe

Ferguson
O'Brien
Ta'ai
Clough

Never confuse Motion with Action ...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Another new season
awrite dungo... feeling any optimism for the forthcoming season??
01-25-2018, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2018 05:38 PM by dancingDungbeetle.)
Think we will be better than last year shouldn't be scraping out at last minute .. we have a reasonable squad but no great depth if Mamo Brough and Ikahihifo get injured we will struggle ... but hey new season always start with a positive attitude .... if it all goes right we will surprise a few .... Maybe a Challenge cup appearance .... just hope I can be around for it all .... and not "away" again .. ha ha

01-25-2018, 11:04 PM
bit of bird??
02-04-2018, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 02:08 AM by Stephen YL.)
2018 who cares,not me,and neither it seems do the players.

Trouble with being a HGRLFC fan is at away games with so few fans you have to come into contact with people you really totally despise.

Trouble with being a HGRLFC fan is that at away games with so few fans you have to come into contact with people you really totally despise.

Trouble with being a HGRLFC fan is that at away games with so few fans you have to come into contact with people you really totally despise.

They hate me,but I really hate them just as bad.

people them say where you come from-a,people them say you come from jamaica,but me born an raised in fartown me want you to know-a,
yeah me shoes are tear up'a an me toes used to show but me-a born in the one Fartown

you never know say daddy me snow me are the boom shakata,me never lay down flat in one-a card-be-ord box
02-04-2018, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 02:53 AM by Stephen YL.)
Sir KD pull out of the Giants,the so called fans aren't worth it.

THE BERLIN WALL - I'm going over the WALL.
02-04-2018, 09:46 PM
have s shandy, lad.. relax
02-20-2018, 05:33 PM
Great News that Seb Ikahihifo and Oliver Roberts have both signed long term deals with the Giants, Brough now engaged in talks suggestion is we will look at year on year and Jerry back for the Saints game .... not sure we actually need negative stuff from our fans Steven as you already said we have few enough already ... if you can't get behind your team and enjoy the company of fellow Giants supporters maybe you should explore other avenues to slake your desire for sporting activity ... my experience of our away follow is that although widely known and criticised as small its vocal good natured and we always have those Cow Bells .....

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)