Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sir Ken Davy
05-19-2018, 05:10 PM
Sir Ken Davy
Walking along - singing a song - walking in a Sir Ken Davy wonderland.

He's simply the best,he's better than all the rest,his name is Sir Ken and he's better than all the rest.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Sir Ken Davy
Cheers Sir Ken for not throwing in the towel,lesser men would have been worn down by now from the apathy to RL of the uddersfud public.
05-27-2018, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2018 09:35 PM by JustTheAleTalking.)
funny how the best things don't last for every day,i thought she was my girlfriend until i heard that someone else was saying hands off she's mine,hands off she's mine.

hands off me daughter,get your hands off me daughter,me say don't mess on around her, me say me don't want to get you

when i saw him kissing you i coulda died when he said hands off she's mine.
now i'm going steady been together several weeks,i check out all the other guys on the street when them say hands off she's mine - funny how the best things don't last for every day,i thought she was my girlfriend until i heard that someone else was saying hands off she's mine,hands off she's mine.
get your hands off me daughter,me say don't mess around on her.
i thought she was my girlfiend until i heard that someone else was saying hands off she's mine.

when i saw him kissing you i coulda died when he said hands off she's mine.
now i'm going steady been together several weeks,i check out all the other guys on the street when them say hands off she's mine - funny how the best things don't last for every day,i thought she was my girlfriend until i heard that someone else was saying hands off she's mine,hands off she's mine.
get your hands off me daughter,me say don't mess around on her.
i thought she was my girlfiend until i heard that someone else was saying hands off she's mine.
06-07-2018, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2018 07:45 PM by JustTheAleTalking.)
He's simply the best he's better than all the rest - his name is Sir Ken and he's better than all the rest.

They tried to destroy him,but Sir Ken is made of so much sterner stuff,and his family have vowed to carry on his great legacy.

The fight will never be over.

They tried to weaken him on the back of their disgraceful hate campaign but Sir Ken faced them down,he said he would never ever back down.

They tried to weaken him on the back of their disgraceful hate campaign but Sir Ken faced them down,he said he would never ever back down.

wendy it's just a matter of time,keep watching this space ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

urrrrrgh wot we gonna do now then innit

wendy it's only a matter of time,the fall will be so huge and amusing,keep watching this space ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

urrrrrgh wot we gonna do now then innit

His name is Sir Ken - he's simply the best - he's better than all the rest - 24k sheep they think they are the best - their fall from grace will be so amusing - Sir Ken he's better than all the rest

Sir Ken - in your heart at the start of every night and every day.

SIR KEN - in your heart at the start of every night and every day.
06-07-2018, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2018 08:40 PM by JustTheAleTalking.)
Down with the king's on the mic a full swinger - the p to the r - not an r n' b singer,the R to the UN DMC
and the fly human beings tonight we hold the key an - it's okay to parlee to fortee better - tell 'em my n***a made a sweater
TOUGHER THAN LEATHER

Swing another Rodney King thing and I'll wreck it,an' just like the white one when I get no respect - money stay awake coz them other n*ggaz are fake - from Hollis to the .................

CL & RUN D-M-C so rush it

and it's gotta be jumpin' CITY OF COMPTON
06-07-2018, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2018 10:31 PM by JustTheAleTalking.)
POUR ON YOUR HATE - SIR KEN DAVY WILL NEVER EVER BACK DOWN - HE WILL FACE YOU DOWN BACKED UP FOREVER BY THE LOYAL FARTOWN FANS

Cheers Sir Ken,will always back you cos I know you don't back down to bullies,even though the poofball munter wanted to suck up to them (the poofball bullies) his fall is coming,hoping it costs him all his fortune.

I did not get season ticket,just cos thought some of the RL fans were as bad as the poofball bullies,they need to know which side they are on (poofball hype)

Fartown playing some good committed footy just now,my family will be coming back, i was always there for 30 seasons

he's simply the best -he's better than all the rest - sir ken will face down the poofball haters - he's better than all the rest.

SIR KEN DAVY SIR KEN DAVY SIR KEN DAVY

SIR KD HE'S BETTER THAN ALL THE REST.

HE WILL FACE DOWN THE POOFBALL BULLIES,AND THE FARTOWN FANS WILL BACK SIR KEN DAVY ALL THE WAY AGAINST THEIR HATRED.

Sir Ken standing tall and proud against the soccer hate.

Backing you all the way Sir Ken in your so dignified stance against the sordid hatred coming from the soccer.

Bad thing is the soccer hate towards Sir Ken wasn't condemned by the lack of guts soccer leader.Indeed he even praised the hate campaign against Sir KD.
06-07-2018, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2018 11:26 PM by JustTheAleTalking.)
the prodigy - everybody in the place let's go

the prodigy - outer space

the prodigy -

oakenfold - energy 52 [/u]cafe del mar mix

stardust - music sounds better with you - never ending loop
06-08-2018, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2018 01:03 AM by JustTheAleTalking.)
the prodigy - everybody's in the place let's go - loop - let's go

everybody's in the place let's go - everybody's in the place let's go - everybody's in the place let's go - everybody's in the place let's go - everybody's in the place let's go - everybody's in the place let's go

the prodigy - everybody's in the place let's go - loop - let's go

everybody's in the place let's go - everybody's in the place let's go - everybody's in the place let's go - everybody's in the place let's go - everybody's in the place let's go - everybody's in the place let's go

the prodigy - everybody's in the place - let's go -
loop

the prodigy - charly - everybody's in the place - let's go - everybody's in the place - let's go - everybody's in the place - let's go -
loop hey hey

let's go
loop
loop

loop loop loop

let's go - the prodigy - let's go

everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go

the prodigy - charly - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go loop
everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go

the prodigy - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go - everybody in the place let's go

charly - let's go

charly - let's go

the prodigy - charly - let's go

08-07-2018, 09:32 AM
That's a lot of Typing .....

Never confuse Motion with Action ...
08-07-2018, 10:46 AM
Sir Ken Davy
He edited it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)