Wakey
Hudds
Hull
Hull KR
Cats
Salford
Leeds
London

Out of them I can only see maybe London and KR possibly being under Salford.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2018, 07:39 AM
RE: Sinfield says there will be changes
wooden spoon battle for salford/london next season.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
10-10-2018, 07:57 AM
We won’t be bottom 2, we will finish above London, wakey both hull clubs for sure, probably above Leeds as they are a mess, hudds will be struggling again. Don’t worry Hastings will take us to the top 6. Saints, Warrington, Wigan, cas, will defo finish ahead of us.

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
10-10-2018, 08:54 AM
(10-10-2018 07:39 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  wooden spoon battle for salford/london next season.

hey up chester ...long time Shy

leeds have some work to do to avoid wooden spoon job next season , staff wise, player wise and mentally...can see em getting panelled on a regular basis if no changes are made..being a big club guarantees nowt.

and fade out ........again
10-10-2018, 10:59 AM
(10-10-2018 08:54 AM)fizzer Wrote:  
(10-10-2018 07:39 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  wooden spoon battle for salford/london next season.

hey up chester ...long time Shy

leeds have some work to do to avoid wooden spoon job next season , staff wise, player wise and mentally...can see em getting panelled on a regular basis if no changes are made..being a big club guarantees nowt.

looks like the work is already being put into place. already a new physio, several players leaving, more have been offered to clubs. weve apprently signed fensom and justin oneill (hope this is true) for next season. leeds will be much improved next season under furner.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
10-10-2018, 03:58 PM
(10-10-2018 07:57 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  We won’t be bottom 2, we will finish above London, wakey both hull clubs for sure, probably above Leeds as they are a mess, hudds will be struggling again. Don’t worry Hastings will take us to the top 6. Saints, Warrington, Wigan, cas, will defo finish ahead of us.

wish this twat would warn us wen hes posting....tea all over the fucken keyboard
10-10-2018, 05:51 PM
(10-10-2018 03:58 PM)Cheese Wrote:  
(10-10-2018 07:57 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  We won’t be bottom 2, we will finish above London, wakey both hull clubs for sure, probably above Leeds as they are a mess, hudds will be struggling again. Don’t worry Hastings will take us to the top 6. Saints, Warrington, Wigan, cas, will defo finish ahead of us.

wish this twat would warn us wen hes posting....tea all over the fucken keyboard

Lolzilla.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
10-24-2018, 08:03 AM
Possibilty that Furner may not be coming now. Siebold is wanting away to the Bronco's making his position untennable, so that's looking like Furner will take over from him as he has a clause in his contract to stay in/move to NRL is a position comes up.

Not good if true

COYF
10-24-2018, 09:22 AM
Leeds have loads of work to do, as it stands we will finish above Leeds next season.

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
10-24-2018, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2018 11:41 AM by camdentiger.)
So, thinking about this, if Furner doesn't come, that means Agar potentially head coach of the Rhinos....

(10-24-2018 09:22 AM)LucaUtd1 Wrote:  Leeds have loads of work to do, as it stands we will finish above Leeds next season.

I expect Leeds to struggle next year, relegation could be a real threat

If you can sort out your pack and replace what's gone, you'll have no trouble finishing ahead of Leeds

COYF

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)