Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saints v Wire semi final
10-05-2018, 02:35 PM
RE: Saints v Wire semi final
Yeah we where walking past the away end and some Wire fans mocked this little lad who was about 7 or 8 he started crying I said to one of them leave him alone and he threatened me I stood my ground not big and clever I know but wasn't going to let this bully who I would say was in his mid 20's mock some kid anyway he backed off.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2018, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2018 03:00 PM by whotobeA.)
They’ll be alright trying that shit with my 6 digit brethren if we make Ot.

I saw on Facebook there was a pretty big group of wire fans outside on the wind up& being dicks.
10-05-2018, 04:09 PM
(10-05-2018 02:35 PM)billie joe Wrote:  Yeah we where walking past the away end and some Wire fans mocked this little lad who was about 7 or 8 he started crying I said to one of them leave him alone and he threatened me I stood my ground not big and clever I know but wasn't going to let this bully who I would say was in his mid 20's mock some kid anyway he backed off.

Ha, reminds me of a few years back when we left shedingley and were passing the wire fans coaches, they were having ago at an old kid walking about 50 yards ahead of me until a guy frow where i live stepped into them and belted one of them then they shit it and went back to their coaches,

Where is Clem Fandango ?
10-05-2018, 04:32 PM
Dirty little hood rats. Be great if Cas can make it, the scratters wouldn't fuck with them.
10-05-2018, 05:14 PM
(10-05-2018 03:00 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  They’ll be alright trying that shit with my 6 digit brethren if we make Ot.

I saw on Facebook there was a pretty big group of wire fans outside on the wind up& being dicks.

To be fair didn't see that but doesn't surprise me at all.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)