Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jackson Hastings?
10-08-2018, 09:01 AM
Jackson Hastings?
Salford resigning Hastings & joey lussick is a real sign of intension, from us for next season, great additions. Hastings & Lui is by far the best half back combo in SL. We need some investor to come in though as were skint, Koukash still saving us. More season tickets already sold for next season than we sold this season. Lets hope the fans turn up in better numbers. Hastings is box office and great to watch he can get fans on the edge of there seats with his class. MOS nailed on

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2018, 10:15 AM
RE: Jackson Hastings?
wanna bet?

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
10-08-2018, 10:37 AM
Hahahaha your still here. Leeds are terrible mate you must be gutted.

10-08-2018, 10:54 AM
salford on the other hand.....
10-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Hastings has been a quality signing & really turned Salford’s yr with his energy. It’ll be interesting to see how it goes week in week out next season.
10-08-2018, 02:39 PM
If we hadn't of signed him I truly believe we would of struggled to stay in SL. Like you say it will be interesting to see how he goes over a full season, suppose a lot will depend on who else comes in & leaves. We have already lost some big players, Tasi to warrington & Koppy going. Lussick is a very good signing as well he was equally as important.

10-08-2018, 03:03 PM
Must admit i like Hastings, Salford were deffo miles better after he arrived.

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep ?
10-08-2018, 05:10 PM
(10-08-2018 02:01 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  Hastings has been a quality signing & really turned Salford’s yr with his energy. It’ll be interesting to see how it goes week in week out next season.

Like if he'll get paid on a regular basis?
10-08-2018, 06:54 PM
(10-08-2018 05:10 PM)RoC of 606 Wrote:  
(10-08-2018 02:01 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  Hastings has been a quality signing & really turned Salford’s yr with his energy. It’ll be interesting to see how it goes week in week out next season.

Like if he'll get paid on a regular basis?

Lol, is there cash after koucash ? We will see.

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep ?
10-09-2018, 08:04 AM
We definitely have cash issues since Koukash left, I knew him going would be a massive blow foe us. Apparently we have people interesting in investing into the club, lets hope this happens. Lets be honest though Hastings will get paid, he isn't going to turn down bigger SL clubs if he wasn't assured things off the pitch were fine.

Whats happening with Leeds??

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)