Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tigers 2019
05-14-2019, 12:00 PM
RE: Tigers 2019
Nailed on apparently. Good prospect as well.

A young kid called jinks drafted in for Thursday, see how he goes. I don’t think either set of fans will be that optimistic for this one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2019, 06:46 PM
I see Rangi Chase has signed for Doncaster.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
05-14-2019, 08:54 PM
Hope rangi gets whatever’s left of his career sorted. Heart on his sleeve player, one of the most skilful lakers I’ve ever watched when he was on his game. Wonder what it is about some of the greats not able to handle their chemicals.
05-14-2019, 09:33 PM
(05-14-2019 08:54 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  Hope rangi gets whatever’s left of his career sorted. Heart on his sleeve player, one of the most skilful lakers I’ve ever watched when he was on his game. Wonder what it is about some of the greats not able to handle their chemicals.

I think some folk just have a self destruct button in their dna whoto.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
05-15-2019, 09:31 AM
likely just as many plumbers and shop assistants go off the rails too.
05-19-2019, 09:31 PM
Rumour mill.
———-
Castleford are understood to be interest in snaring a half-back from one of their rivals in the upper reaches of the Super League table.
League Weekly’s Dave Parker reports that Saints’ French international Theo Fages is “wanted” by Tigers’ boss Daryl Powell.
Although it is understood that there is also interest from the NRL.
Parker writes that “Fages is out of contract at Saints at the end of the season and has really stamped his mark on the 2019 season”.
He adds, meanwhile, that Luke Gale is the subject of interest from Toronto, Leeds and Warrington.
05-20-2019, 04:32 PM
Send-lefao gone home on compassionate leave. Gutted, just as we were getting players back.
05-20-2019, 07:16 PM
(05-19-2019 09:31 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  Rumour mill.
———-
Castleford are understood to be interest in snaring a half-back from one of their rivals in the upper reaches of the Super League table.
League Weekly’s Dave Parker reports that Saints’ French international Theo Fages is “wanted” by Tigers’ boss Daryl Powell.
Although it is understood that there is also interest from the NRL.
Parker writes that “Fages is out of contract at Saints at the end of the season and has really stamped his mark on the 2019 season”.
He adds, meanwhile, that Luke Gale is the subject of interest from Toronto, Leeds and Warrington.

If you get Fages he is a good player gives his all rumours are still going round at Saints we are getting Hastings but Wigan are after him too I have heard.
05-20-2019, 10:17 PM
Think it’s the right time to get rid of gale tbh. Fages is a great player- but you will need a gale type to compliment him.
05-21-2019, 06:36 PM
On the fence about gale, he was quality 2016/17 seasons but like Roberts never got the form & always on the physio bench ever since. Hope he doesn’t play this season & comes back fully fit next.

Thinking about it, since 2017 season hardaker hasn’t found any form, Shenton same, eden lacking confidence & our pack decimated. That ot game ruined us!!! Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)