Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salford v Leeds a nice surprise
02-17-2019, 04:59 PM
Salford v Leeds a nice surprise
I listened to this on the radio, i still cannot decide whether we were really good or Salford were really bad.
We were bad in the first half until we scored 3 tries in 3 mins and the game hinged on a salford sin binning in the second half after a bit of handbags on the pitch and Leeds made the most of it running in a couple of tries to get clear of Salford .
But we were still giving away cheap possesion and Ferres still give away pen after pen.
Jack Walker had a belter of a game though with a couple of try saving tackles and a hat trick of tries for himself.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: Salford v Leeds a nice surprise
Having been at your game v Warrington I was amazed by the scoreline today. Even if Salford where shit it would have taken a massive improvement to get a result like that
02-17-2019, 09:21 PM
Bloody ell cake, long time no see ! Hows things ?
But back to Rl, yeah after how poor we have been it was a surprise that we thumped Salford.
Just Saints away now to complete out first four games away...ahem...easy.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
02-18-2019, 05:08 AM
Not bad at all thanks! How’s you?

Friday will certainly be a test for how much Leeds have improved that for sure.
02-18-2019, 06:54 AM
Leeds have made big changes since the summer so it’s hardly a surprise to see us off to a slow start especially starting away from home in arguably the two most difficult fixtures you can have. We were largely competitive against wire apart from a white hot spell wire had that blew us away. Against Wigan I felt we were unlucky and could have come away with the two, but we improved from the wire game. Yesterday we went up another gear and Salford couldn’t live with us, Merrin Hurrell superb and already showing why Furner went after them.
Surprised people getting carried away with Salford, they’ve only played an injury ravaged hudds and then London at home, two of the easiest fixtures you’ll get this season.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
02-18-2019, 07:49 AM
I don’t think you were competitive at all against wire. That was a dire Leeds performance and Warrington didn’t need to get out of second gear!
02-18-2019, 03:44 PM
Looks like wire, Wigan & sts are sides to beat, it’ll be interesting to see who the best of the rest will be. I think Leeds, us, & cats might be thereabouts.
02-18-2019, 07:38 PM
Im fine cheers Cake.
If Leeds can finish in the top 6 i think that would be a decent season with the ammou t of changes made.
Rumours we are after someone decent to bolster the pack now we have offloaded a few more players in the last couple of weeks.
I think a top class prop needed if we can fing anyone available.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
02-18-2019, 08:10 PM
Heard you were in for fifita from mogs & a kiwi 9.
02-18-2019, 08:46 PM
Well both Shakey and Leeds are denying all knowledge about Fifita but i wouldn't say no.
Haven't heard owt about a number 9, Parcell had a stormer when he came on in the second half.
I dont think Dwyers been that bad either.

Where is Clem Fandango ?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)