Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Broncos v Tigers
02-19-2019, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2019 04:37 PM by camdentiger.)
Broncos v Tigers
Looking forward to this, finally a SL game on my doorstep!!

Should be a good game, London will be tough at home on 3g pitch and I think a few teams like Wakey will come undone. I'm hoping we have enough quality to get through

Also taking my Niece and Nephew to their first game as well!

COYF
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2019, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2019 08:02 PM by whotobeA.)
RE: Broncos v Tigers
Hoping we can get summat there, apparently the pitch is a real leveller for London.

Games like this we ‘should’ be winning but you never know.

Enjoy the match cam.
02-20-2019, 09:41 AM
Thanks mate, looking forward to it, just hope we don't trip up!

COYF
02-21-2019, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2019 03:09 PM by camdentiger.)
Daryl Powell has named his 19-man squad which will head south to face London Broncos on Saturday 23rd February.
Castleford Tigers will head to Ealing Trailfinders in Round 3 of the 2019 Betfred Super League to play newly promoted London Broncos.
Powell has made three changes to the squad that played last time out against Hull FC.
Mitch Clark was helped from the field at the KCOM Stadium and won’t be available for another couple of months while Alex Foster and Ben Roberts also drop out of the squad with minor injuries.
This gives new signing Chris Clarkson a chance to make his Tigers debut down in the capital. Matt Cook returns to the squad after missing the Hull game with a slight knock with Cory Aston completing the 19-man squad.

24. Cory Aston
2. James Clare
33. Chris Clarkson
18. Matt Cook
5. Greg Eden
25. Tuoyo Egodo
14. Nathan Massey
1. Peter Mata’utia
9. Paul McShane
10. Grant Millington
13. Adam Milner
3. Greg Minikin
16. Junior Moors
29. Jacques O’Neill
32. Jordan Rankin
15. Jesse Sene-Lefao
4. Michael Shenton
6. Jake Trueman
8. Liam Watts

Plenty there to come away with the W

COYF
02-21-2019, 08:02 PM
Have to wonder if Roberts is on borrowed time? Him & gale together in LLS yr were almost unplayable against but since then they’ve been completely unreliable through knocks.

Hope the young uns are ready for the step up this time!
02-24-2019, 12:03 PM
Reasonably comfortable win, though London pushed & had a good go. The pitch already looks really quick & almost has a training ground feel to it, I think a few sides will trip up there.

Really impressed with watts who looked to sicken off their pack with some big shots. Trueman has stepped up well & is putting on some good stuff with rankin. I still think Minikin is a winger not Centre & id hoped we’d bring in a decent centre for the season.

So far we’ve had a nice start with fixtures, it’ll be interesting to see how we go against one of the ‘big ‘ sides.
02-24-2019, 12:50 PM
Nice win for Cas but unless that was Larndans worst performance so far i cannot see them picking a lot of points up this year.
They have a couple of dangerous players but also quite a few average players who will really have to step up week in week out which might be a bit too much for them.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
02-24-2019, 06:56 PM
Great win for us yesterday against a quick an dogged London outfit!

Once they get up to speed of SL, they will be a force to be reckoned with and anyone who underestimates them will come unstuck. The main difference was our quality but they gave it to us all game for the full 80

If they don't allow their heads to drop they will be fine, but their next 3 games are Wigan, Saints and Leeds

COYF
06-29-2019, 02:15 PM
People saying London are a good side, I agree in part, at the same time if we don’t beat them tomz then we can write this yr off now.
06-29-2019, 03:55 PM
They are decent mate don't underestimate them they play really good rugby.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)