Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salford for Top 6 easily
03-13-2019, 12:42 AM
Salford for Top 6 easily
Well well well early days yet, but I think Salford’s early season form just shows I was absolutely spot on and we would be nowhere near the bottom of the league apologies when you are all ready thanks hahahha. Leeds what a shite team they will go the same way as that shite football team from Leeds haha

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2019, 10:35 AM
RE: Salford for Top 6 easily
Salford have surprised me so far this year and good on them for it! Sunday's game will be a real test of both yours and our credentials

COYF
03-13-2019, 06:54 PM
Salford keep Hastings safe & they’ve a shout for 6th, maybe even a cheeky CC run.
03-14-2019, 12:23 AM
I will be honest I very much doubt we will beat Cas on Sunday we’re not that good haha. Hastings is easily one of the best players in SL pleasure to watch and seems like a great lad.

03-14-2019, 11:21 AM
I think it'll be close Luca, we'll still be missing Millington which is a huge loss for us, but can see our pack edging yours and that will be the difference IMO.

Our right edge is weak and I'm hoping we can pick up Inu to shore that side up. However looks like both ourselves and Salford are in for him

COYF
03-15-2019, 12:08 AM
Yeah hopefully it’s a competitive match, Hastings and Lui are key to us, Evalds starting the season very well and Sio looks a great signing.

Yeah I heard Inu was training with us would be a great addition but not sure we have the funds so could quite easily end up at Cas. Good luck for Sunday Cam

03-27-2019, 11:53 AM
Inu signing confirmed - great news for Salford, they look at really good outfit this year and this will help

Gutted we couldn't get him, we needed him to shore up our right edge

COYF
03-27-2019, 04:15 PM
Yeah seen that great signing and should bolster our squad just at the right time , was looking like we might lose out to you lot glad we got him.

03-27-2019, 09:56 PM
Going well at Salford.

It might be their year.

STAND WITH GEERT
03-27-2019, 10:37 PM
I really can’t see that haha but a top 6 finish possibly . My worry is next season if we lose Hastings and lui were in trouble. The bigger clubs will be sniffing around the likes of evalds Jones as well

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)