Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dogshit of a team
05-11-2019, 03:28 PM
Dogshit of a team
Well what a set of wankers.
And great timing Leeds to tell Jordan Lilley a few days before the match with Bradford that we dont want him anymore. What a way to fire him up.
Wow way to go Rhinos.Sad

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Dogshit of a team
Our game last night stung like a bitch but that today must be gutting for loiners.
Come back Webster, all is forgiven
05-11-2019, 04:31 PM
The gift that keeps on giving

If this isn’t rock bottom then Leeds are in all kinds of shit

When you get relegated the laughter will be deafening

STAND WITH GEERT
05-11-2019, 05:06 PM
The worst I've seen for over 20 years. Utter garbage.
05-11-2019, 05:14 PM
Leeds have some serious issues there seems to be no leader of the team Watkins shouldn't be captain he has no influence on the team and it seems to be affecting his performances as well.
05-11-2019, 05:22 PM
Tripps, lilley found out about Leeds not keeping him weeks ago (he must have seen it coming anyway) he said it himself in the yep this week.

Quite why Dave woods tried to spin it into him finding out a few days before we play against him is beyond me. Poor journalism.

Leeds issues aren’t with the coaching team, it’s the players. No leaders , a captain who is half fit, an under motivated squad because half of them were told they could leave, some players on long well paid contracts who we can’t get rid of, extensions for the likes of ablett/jjb/Crosby who have played under five games between them.

Add to that the chronic under investment of the squad and resting on the laurels of peacock etc. Saints have done it the way it should have been done, adding 2/3 quality signings each season. We’ve left it too late and now we’re fucked. Thankfully we’ve got London beneath us which will
Save our bacon this season.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
05-11-2019, 08:46 PM
Don’t rely on London to save your bacon. They will win a few more games yet I feel. They have what Leeds dont which is a never say die spirit.
05-12-2019, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2019 07:34 AM by captain tripps.)
When i went down to the local last nighy a thing a lad normally who watches union said to me was.
I thought rugby league players pride themselves on being super fit ? You have a team of lard asses.

(05-11-2019 05:22 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  Tripps, lilley found out about Leeds not keeping him weeks ago (he must have seen it coming anyway) he said it himself in the yep this week.

Quite why Dave woods tried to spin it into him finding out a few days before we play against him is beyond me. Poor journalism.

Leeds issues aren’t with the coaching team, it’s the players. No leaders , a captain who is half fit, an under motivated squad because half of them were told they could leave, some players on long well paid contracts who we can’t get rid of, extensions for the likes of ablett/jjb/Crosby who have played under five games between them.

Add to that the chronic under investment of the squad and resting on the laurels of peacock etc. Saints have done it the way it should have been done, adding 2/3 quality signings each season. We’ve left it too late and now we’re fucked. Thankfully we’ve got London beneath us which will
Save our bacon this season.

I was saying about 10yrs ago Chester that we should be looking at a weak point in the team and adding a quality player to plug the gap.
As much as i dislike Man U its one of the things fergie did, just add 1 or 2 quality players every season and it doesn't de-stabalise the team.

05-12-2019, 11:26 AM
https://www.therhinos.co.uk/2019/05/12/c...herington/

Worry not Leeds fans. The way the sun shines out of sinfields arse he will save them
05-12-2019, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2019 11:51 AM by captain tripps.)
(05-12-2019 11:26 AM)Gateaux Wrote:  https://www.therhinos.co.uk/2019/05/12/c...herington/

Worry not Leeds fans. The way the sun shines out of sinfields arse he will save them

Ha cheers for the link Cake, its a lot of blah blah blah then reminding us we have a shiny new stadium lol.
It will be a fantastic looking stadium in the championship too. Smile

Another thing for me was hats off to Lilley as he was very gracious in the interview straight after the match.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)