Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
rough sleepers
08-12-2019, 10:27 AM
rough sleepers
more of these knocking about, was in york lately , can't move for the cunts.

before t'flakies start their " it's the tories fault " garbage , consider this.

if a young un falls out with his/her parents and moves out..is it governments'
fault ?
if a person decides to spend their income/benefits on booze/drugs instead of rent is that any government' fault ?

if folk lose their job and do fuck all to get new work ,who's fault is that ?

don't know anybody that was born homeless , do you ?

can't feel sorry for folk who won't seek help and shun any assistant that
is put their way.

and fade out ........again
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2019, 11:23 AM
RE: rough sleepers
If I’m in town on night out I’ll usually get them some snap on my way home. I’d never give them coin. If I was generalising I’d say a lot of them are way too into their chemicals to be able to hold down a steady job, for that I struggle to have sympathy. Some cases are pretty tough on them though tbf.
08-12-2019, 12:04 PM
fizzo...u clearly know fuck all about the subject.
08-12-2019, 12:19 PM
You'd have to look at each individual before you can say whose fault it is.
08-12-2019, 03:20 PM
There’s already millions in Britain choosing to live off the state, might as well add the dossers to that number and start paying for them as well

STAND WITH GEERT
08-12-2019, 04:45 PM
You can always earn money if you are not too proud to think a particular job is beneath you.
Some folk may not be able to do certain jobs because of a pyshical or mental disability but i believe most folk can find work if they need to.
Theres a possibility that the work for my business might dry up for a few months next year so i might go push lawnmowers for my cousin ( who has a gardening busines) for 6 months next year if i struggle to get other work.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
08-12-2019, 04:57 PM
Agree that there is work, I was made redundant a few years back, luckily I’d been there 12 yrs on home office contract so got 18 months in hand. That didn’t stop me panicking about the ‘no jobs’ comments, I left on the Friday & by Monday I had a job delivering yellow pages & one at sports direct & could have started another in local call centre.

All that being said, I think a lot of these cases are more to do with homes breaking down & the person that goes having nowt to fall back on. I think the streets are closer than people think when there’s no support network for someone.
08-12-2019, 06:23 PM
(08-12-2019 03:20 PM)Chester Wednesday Wrote:  There’s already millions in Britain choosing to live off the state, might as well add the dossers to that number and start paying for them as well

Plenty of severely disabled people forced to gets jobs and died because of the "cleansing" performed by the cunts who run the country.
The need to target the right spongers isn't working. Those millionaire tax dodgers for a start as well as the scutters who'll smoke weed all day long.
08-12-2019, 06:36 PM
You don’t need to be a millionaire to avoid paying tax

Anybody can do it

Plenty ways

STAND WITH GEERT
08-12-2019, 06:53 PM
just that if ur a millionaire they make it easy for u.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)