Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bulls planning to leave Odsal
08-17-2019, 05:46 PM
Bulls planning to leave Odsal
The Bulls have announced they intend to leave Odsal and share with Dewsbury at their ground from the beginning of Seprember bit the move is yet to be sanctioned by the Rfl.
Will all the fans travel over to Dewsbury to watch them ?

Where is Clem Fandango ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2019, 05:54 PM
RE: Bulls planning to leave Odsal
tidy wee ground that Dewsbusy one... guess that would also help rams financially.

was thinking it was a bit of bluff too though, see if they could force the RFL hand.
08-18-2019, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2019 09:19 AM by captain tripps.)
(08-17-2019 05:54 PM)Cheese Wrote:  tidy wee ground that Dewsbusy one... guess that would also help rams financially.

was thinking it was a bit of bluff too though, see if they could force the RFL hand.

Dunno if that would work, i believe the Rfl own the ground now.
Its a large piece of land so unless there were some clauses stopping them selling it for profit when they bought it i imagine that the Rfl would bet a nice price for it.

When i mean clauses for example the land at the old Leeds greyhound track stood empty for 3 decades because their was a planning clause stating the land could only be used for sports.
Eventually this was overturned and the New shiny West Yorks Police headquarters stands there.
I believe the new cells are more comfotable than the old Bridewell ones used to be lol.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
08-18-2019, 06:01 PM
aye, depends if its possible to get any planning permission for houses i suppose, or such,.
08-24-2019, 06:10 AM
The rfl have "reluctantly" agreed to the bulls sharing with Dewsbury on the proviso that they return to somewhere in Bradford in the near future.
Contrary to what i thought the Rfl only hold the lease on the ground not own it.
Bradford city council own the ground.
It would make a great concert venue, near the motorway too.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
08-26-2019, 02:28 PM
Fuck all sympathy. The club is a shambles.
They had more money than any other club, were winning everything, could attract all the best players without overpaying them using their rep, winning prize money, 20k through the gates, merchandise sales through the roof and they still failed.
Should have gone part time.
Karma is a bitch bulls fans.
08-26-2019, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2019 03:10 PM by captain tripps.)
(08-26-2019 02:28 PM)jools Wrote:  Fuck all sympathy. The club is a shambles.
They had more money than any other club, were winning everything, could attract all the best players without overpaying them using their rep, winning prize money, 20k through the gates, merchandise sales through the roof and they still failed.
Should have gone part time.
Karma is a bitch bulls fans.

Jools a guy i contracted for a few years back was the main sponsor for a season or two around 2000- 2001 ( Skylark was on the shirt ) and he told me that even though they were at the height of their success the directors were shoving 10s of thousands apiece before the season started hoping to get it back by the close of the season.
So something was already very wrong,whether someone was screwing the club i dont know.

Where is Clem Fandango ?
08-26-2019, 05:04 PM
Bye bye bully’s

Don’t forget to remember

STAND WITH GEERT

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)