Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V Toronto
02-01-2020, 06:01 PM
V Toronto
Be interesting, bit of an unknown for SL but they have quality running through the squad & if sbw hits form they’ll be hard to beat.

Most I’ve read is towards a Toronto win but I hope we’re more of a rounded side & can edge it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2020, 04:01 PM
RE: V Toronto
CAS look decent, and not to judge a team on 50 minutes of rugby but the Wolfpack look out of their depth

STAND WITH GEERT
02-02-2020, 06:55 PM
I thought both sides looked lacking.
Toronto were really dire though. If that’s their best 17 they are in for a hard season.
02-02-2020, 07:55 PM
I thought we did everything needed in first half & just saw game through 2nd. Steady all round performance on a poor, heavy pitch. Trueman & Richardson showed glimpses, eden creeping back to form & Shenton back we looked more solid. Still have feki for outside back & likes of mcmeeken, Jesse sene-lefao & junior moors to return as running forwards we should get stronger.

Sbw awful but barba was first few games & look how he ended up.
02-03-2020, 01:12 PM
(02-02-2020 07:55 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  I thought we did everything needed in first half & just saw game through 2nd. Steady all round performance on a poor, heavy pitch. Trueman & Richardson showed glimpses, eden creeping back to form & Shenton back we looked more solid. Still have feki for outside back & likes of mcmeeken, Jesse sene-lefao & junior moors to return as running forwards we should get stronger.

Do you really think that half back pairing works whoto- I thought there were a number of instances where trueman especially showed his lack of experience. Some poor choices at times I thought.
02-03-2020, 04:15 PM
I thought we were very scratchy, but did enough to win - a couple more weeks under our belt and with a few more bodies back we will be fine.

I thought before the game Toronto might win and they started strongly, but our superior fitness and overall quality saw us through a potential banana skin

COYF
02-03-2020, 04:44 PM
(02-03-2020 01:12 PM)jools Wrote:  
(02-02-2020 07:55 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  I thought we did everything needed in first half & just saw game through 2nd. Steady all round performance on a poor, heavy pitch. Trueman & Richardson showed glimpses, eden creeping back to form & Shenton back we looked more solid. Still have feki for outside back & likes of mcmeeken, Jesse sene-lefao & junior moors to return as running forwards we should get stronger.

Do you really think that half back pairing works whoto- I thought there were a number of instances where trueman especially showed his lack of experience. Some poor choices at times I thought.

Think we should stick with it, they’re both quality kids but yes they will get old manned a few times this season by more experienced hb’s. Hopefully players like milo & mcshane will help them along with decisions & dp will break it down in the week. They could give us a lot of good years if it works.
02-03-2020, 06:41 PM
2 game ban for peanut, fair enough he was about a day late, not high though & Wilkin reeeally milked it. I agree with the ban as long as they’re consistent.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)