Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
now then....Western Terrace
03-09-2012, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2012 09:58 AM by chesterhino.)
RE: now then....Western Terrace
we can win at rugby......

wolfie is obviously me, im massive....just MASSIVE

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2012, 09:59 AM
So its jon winter.... first person under that name lives in Nigeria?
03-09-2012, 10:00 AM
you found me ron.....im in nigeria......

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Everyone should post on Super League facebook wall then we can try and match people to SL accounts Big Grin
03-09-2012, 10:02 AM
I thought you may have done it for a joke, seems about your level?

So how do I know which one is you... can't see one that says chester under it, or Leeds.
03-09-2012, 10:04 AM
its a photo of me and the mum at a wedding....i have a red dress on and she has a navy suit on.....

moc good idea. il post one now.

03-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Chesters playing hard to get... I will leave him alone then.
03-09-2012, 10:07 AM
ive posted on superleague fans ron....come and find me Wink

or.....give us your name and il hunt you down like rambo.

03-09-2012, 10:14 AM
Heart RE: now then....Western Terrace
eeeeeee.....turn me back for a minute......and it becomes a proper love in on here....

got missen a right warm glow now.....thinking how my likkle post brought you all so much closer...

oh and that picture of Ron.....obviously I am now intrigued....mostly because our Ms Wolfie thinks Benny and Piggy are good looking....would love to see how you compare to them two oil paintings Mr Ron......

Heart TeamFluff-BringingFolkTogetherAcrossT'Hill Heart
03-09-2012, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2012 10:16 AM by chesterhino.)
lol...she did say she fancies lee briers too.....
p.s im still waiting for the friend requests.....what a disappointment

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)