Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sloppy Mistakes at a cost
03-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Sad Sloppy Mistakes at a cost
hi guys, my name is james martin, i am a warrington wolves fan(the wire) and have only recently registered on thesuperleaguefans. the point i want to get across is that warrington were extremely sloppy on the ball against leeds, becaude they were consistantly giving away field position and giving the ball away. another thing i have noticed is that riley is a major target to the opponents. what do you think??
-James Marin :-) thanks alot..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2012, 07:40 PM
RE: Sloppy Mistakes at a cost
I personally dont think we have started playing yet.didnt play well on friday yet was still in the game for most of it, poor last week against bradford.Yet we find ourselves 2nd in the league.Honestly dont think we have got out of first gear yet.
03-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Welcome Jimmy. I agree with you about Riley, he's really impressed me this year; tough as teeth for his size defensively and a tidy little finisher.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
03-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Do you mean Riley a major target defensively i.e everyone runs at him?
03-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Heart RE: Sloppy Mistakes at a cost

now then......Riley is me second favourite Wire player.....second of course to t'marvellous Mr Morley which is an absolute given......

lot of Wire fans I've spoken to don't rate him so much but for me he normally causes us trouble....and I like his spirit.....Friday wasn't his best game against us to be honest young Mr WireLad.....but he has made things tough for us in many other games.....

and I agree....Friday we forced you into too many mistakes.....Wink

but despite both teams mistakes.....cracking atmosphere....cracking game....cannot wait for t'return up t'FlatPack...

Heart TeamFluff-Sugar'N'Spice'N'AllThingsNice Heart
03-12-2012, 08:25 PM
(03-12-2012 07:54 PM)Ron Wrote:  Do you mean Riley a major target defensively i.e everyone runs at him?

yeah i just think that bradford had a good go at him and then against leeds, yet again his side was targeted.... tony smith should realise this as its happened twice on the bounce... can i just include aswell.... warringtons defence in the first 20 minutes was impecable :-) and we should be proud of that although... in the second hzlf, we were absolute shambles and burrow caught us off guard on multiple occasions...
03-12-2012, 09:36 PM
He's targeted because he's small, lightweight and by himself defensively.

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........
03-13-2012, 12:14 AM
plus hes ginger. always gonna be a target.

also, hi jamo, welcome to the thingy and all that.

i agree with u that tony smith should realise riley is being targetted and thus should tell him to leave the club. that'll show them.
03-13-2012, 08:20 AM
if your other option is bridge and joel then your gonna run at riley aint ya, i know which id choose.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)