Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wire's elastic cap trick ?
02-23-2011, 11:34 AM
RE: Wire's elastic cap trick ?
(12-03-2010 07:08 PM)CPWigan Wrote:  Well well well

Hick retires to give a dog molesting player his spot out of the kindness of his heart. Anybody else think a cheque from Moran into his account persuaded him to make room for barking mad?

IMO, Wire are the biggest cheats as far as the salary cap is concerned

As for barking mad. I am not convinced he is anything special on the RL pitch other than his uique leisure activities. 2 or 3 years ago he was at his peak. Now he is on a downward slide. Far better centre than winger IMO.

Hmmm Funny this..... if the shoe was on the other foot I am sure the comments would be different. People are just looking for small things now to nit-pick! It is about time we let this go or is he that much of a threat that you all have to keep harping on about it? It is old news now lets move on..........
also if we were cheats why are we only 8th at present in the table? On this comment we are no more of a cheat than Wigan, Leeds or any other league team. So get over yourselves and lets have a great season Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2011, 11:36 AM
maybe everyone is cheating then grahil??
02-23-2011, 11:47 AM
(02-23-2011 11:36 AM)Cheese Wrote:  maybe everyone is cheating then grahil??

Well this could be true Confused Yeah some things on the deal do not sit right but hey it happened he's playing and speculation regarding rule breaking....... Well to be honest who really cares? If we had we would of been pulled about it so lets just get back to the game.
02-23-2011, 11:34 PM
as long as everyone is cheating its cool with me. just as long as its a level playing field.

sort of like cycling.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)