Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow to wire....Briers other way....
03-22-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Burrow to wire....Briers other way....
(03-22-2012 01:11 PM)TheWireLad Wrote:  To Be honest, im not happy about this.. and i cant see this being true! Briers is Loyal to warrington and he is being played week in week out... there may be more competition for a spot at leeds... plus burrow is a great player and tbh i cant see him moving to warrington because he is so settled at leeds. If this is true, i am very dissapointed and please can we have a link Wink

i think briers has unsettled the team since his desciplinary the other week, he seems himself as THE senior player, smith doesnt like that
Find all posts by this user
03-22-2012, 01:38 PM
(03-22-2012 01:24 PM)westy_warrior Wrote:  
(03-22-2012 01:11 PM)TheWireLad Wrote:  To Be honest, im not happy about this.. and i cant see this being true! Briers is Loyal to warrington and he is being played week in week out... there may be more competition for a spot at leeds... plus burrow is a great player and tbh i cant see him moving to warrington because he is so settled at leeds. If this is true, i am very dissapointed and please can we have a link Wink

i think briers has unsettled the team since his desciplinary the other week, he seems himself as THE senior player, smith doesnt like that

I heard off a reliable contact that Tony Smith was fuming with Briers earlier on in the season, and hasn't forgiven him since.
03-22-2012, 01:46 PM
The whole notion of a Burrow / Briers exchange deal seems totally crazy to me .... I sense I am not alone!

(03-22-2012 10:01 AM)westy_warrior Wrote:  As some of you will know I broke to the exclusive news yesterday that Briers is set to join Leeds Rhinos for the 2013 season, initially this was thought of as cover for the slow moving danny mags as well as a way for wire to break links and get a new start.......However my reliable sources have informed me that Wire have swooped for Rob Burrows, the big spending Warrington club have thought to have tempted Burrow with promise of silverware, somtheing the ever declining Rhinos cannot promise anymore.

Thoughts....
03-22-2012, 02:09 PM
rhino, this has been brewing for a while.burrow told me once that he dreamt he was playing for warrington in the year 2013.looks like he was dreaming his future...spookey huh!

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-23-2012, 08:44 AM
this is now set is stone, both have isgned pre-contract contractual agreemental agreements prior to a pre contractual contract being drawn up - my source on this is reliable!!!
03-23-2012, 08:58 AM
Set in stone? Remains a crazy notion for me ........... I sense there is some mischievous rumour mongering going on! Maybe a Ryan Bailey / Sam Tomkins swap is in the pipeline for 2013 ....... I mean with Ryan's new red hair style he would obviously fit in, and Tomkins loves playing at Headingley!

(03-23-2012 08:44 AM)westy_warrior Wrote:  this is now set is stone, both have isgned pre-contract contractual agreemental agreements prior to a pre contractual contract being drawn up - my source on this is reliable!!!
03-23-2012, 09:50 AM
dont be silly mike, this is a serious thread, stop taking it off topic!

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-23-2012, 09:55 AM
(03-22-2012 10:09 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  how did you hear?

through the sources?

morse code?

leeds wont miss burrow, hes shite, too small, will just end up being tackled easily.wont win anything being under 5ft.

this pathetic attempt at reverse psychology isn't fooling anyone Chester...

deep down inside you know you looked a massive cock regarding gareth Ellis and now you are trying to laugh and joke you're weay back ut of the cess pit you dug for yourself...but you're failing miserably...and for each jokey comment made about Briers' wig etc....is another reminder to the rest of us out here what an enormous donkey (as in the largest donkey in the world, a genetic mutant of a donkey with ears longer than a javelin) you really are...
03-23-2012, 10:14 AM
is my name adam?!

sponge i am not adam....i repeat.....i am not adam.....

baffoon

03-23-2012, 10:21 AM
for me Adam has got alot more credibility than you Chesterr,at least he's not a schizo in denial like you are...did you not read you're quotes form Trinity the opther day...or do you need u s to drag out another 10...assuming you haven't deleted them already in a pathetic attempt to destroy the embarassing evidence, where you clearly and without doubt were convince that Ellis would sign for the Rhinos and in fact would not want to go anywhere else...unlike Trin I can't be arsed to post in all your previous nonsense...

now you're doing the usual chester, trying to make it out it wasn't you, blaming your best buddy Adam, ironically the guy who you go running to reporting any minor negative comment made about the Rhinos

baffoon has real relevance Javelin Lugs - now trot off eeaww and go and chomp on some hay
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)