Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow to wire....Briers other way....
03-23-2012, 10:23 AM
RE: Burrow to wire....Briers other way....
oh no sponge thinks i havent got any credibility.....what ever will i do......LOL

im enjoying these long paragraphs of dummy spitting sponge....keep it up....loltastic

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
03-23-2012, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2012 10:42 AM by LambertandWebbler.)
how is it dummy spitting strawberry scoffer???

it's a bit of 360 degree feedback that you've been long overdue...just recently you've been getting too big for your hooves....you think you can joke your way out of the most embarassing string of unknowledgeable blinkered idiotic posts ever to be seen on this site...saying you are joking..."its adam who's the dummy, not me"...no Chester, you're the dummy...to continue with the topic of dummies..even more embarassing than the Whitkirk saga, where you told more lies than Al Capone....the saga where you tried to deny that you thought Richard Moore was a great signing...and just remind me, how many minutes has Moore played yet this season?? ROFL

donkamanjairo
eeawwwtastic
strawberzilla
03-23-2012, 10:37 AM
lol.....

keep em coming....

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-23-2012, 10:44 AM
you're such a lightweight Chester you've even given up trying to argue your corner because I think even you have now realised the scale of your own numptiness...

man up chester and show me what you got...you used to have some fight in you..now you just roll over..and quite literally if given the chance....take it up the jaxi...

old fingerbobs
03-23-2012, 10:46 AM
this is what adam wants, divide and conquer and all that.
03-23-2012, 10:49 AM
i have nothing to fight about, i discussed ellis as any fan would...adam said he was signing....not me....not rocket science...although it is amusing to see all this pent up anger coming out.....lol

"show me what youve got"

LOLOLOL

03-23-2012, 11:04 AM
you're missing the point as always....whether Adam was the source of the rumour or not, is totally irrelevant...you thought Ellis would sign, he wouldn't go anywhere else, he would want to win trophies.."there's no way he'd sign for anyone else"...and now you are resembling a radish...stop blaming adam and admit you are too blinkered to say anything reasonable about your own team

all Adam said was he had a source...in comparison of size of radish...you are the far bigger
03-23-2012, 11:10 AM
lol.....this could rival wolfies superleague fans dummy spit at this rate....im glad i wind up you so much sponge....lol

"show me what youve got"

03-23-2012, 11:19 AM
(03-23-2012 11:04 AM)LambertandWebbler Wrote:  you're missing the point as always....whether Adam was the source of the rumour or not, is totally irrelevant...you thought Ellis would sign, he wouldn't go anywhere else, he would want to win trophies.."there's no way he'd sign for anyone else"...and now you are resembling a radish...stop blaming adam and admit you are too blinkered to say anything reasonable about your own team

all Adam said was he had a source...in comparison of size of radish...you are the far bigger

[Image: 393512.gif]
03-23-2012, 11:20 AM
This is now resembling some form of personal vendetta. Does it really matter who said what ......other than the desire for much humourous banter us rugby fans are so notorious. Adam said he had a source ....he was wrong ...it happens.
Chester thought Ellis would come back to the Rhinos ...... he was wrong.
I don't really care and best of luck to Ellis at Hull.
And I still feel the Briers / Burrow rumour a total joke ........ but hey, I may be wrong too. The world will keep turning and maybe the Rhinos may win another Super League crown ....... and life will go on regardless. Wink

(03-23-2012 11:04 AM)LambertandWebbler Wrote:  you're missing the point as always....whether Adam was the source of the rumour or not, is totally irrelevant...you thought Ellis would sign, he wouldn't go anywhere else, he would want to win trophies.."there's no way he'd sign for anyone else"...and now you are resembling a radish...stop blaming adam and admit you are too blinkered to say anything reasonable about your own team

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)