Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow to wire....Briers other way....
03-23-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Burrow to wire....Briers other way....
(03-23-2012 11:20 AM)Rhinomike1958 Wrote:  [Image: save-daytime-tv-jeremy-kyle-431x300.jpg]

(03-23-2012 11:04 AM)LambertandWebbler Wrote:  you're missing the point as always....whether Adam was the source of the rumour or not, is totally irrelevant...you thought Ellis would sign, he wouldn't go anywhere else, he would want to win trophies.."there's no way he'd sign for anyone else"...and now you are resembling a radish...stop blaming adam and admit you are too blinkered to say anything reasonable about your own team

all Adam said was he had a source...in comparison of size of radish...you are the far bigger
Find all posts by this user
03-23-2012, 11:27 AM
lol...

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-23-2012, 11:34 AM
I like it Ron....an excellent metaphor!!
03-23-2012, 11:35 AM
(03-23-2012 11:20 AM)Rhinomike1958 Wrote:  This is now resembling some form of personal vendetta. Does it really matter who said what ......other than the desire for much humourous banter us rugby fans are so notorious. Adam said he had a source ....he was wrong ...it happens.
Chester thought Ellis would come back to the Rhinos ...... he was wrong.
I don't really care and best of luck to Ellis at Hull.
And I still feel the Briers / Burrow rumour a total joke ........ but hey, I may be wrong too. The world will keep turning and maybe the Rhinos may win another Super League crown ....... and life will go on regardless. Wink

(03-23-2012 11:04 AM)LambertandWebbler Wrote:  you're missing the point as always....whether Adam was the source of the rumour or not, is totally irrelevant...you thought Ellis would sign, he wouldn't go anywhere else, he would want to win trophies.."there's no way he'd sign for anyone else"...and now you are resembling a radish...stop blaming adam and admit you are too blinkered to say anything reasonable about your own team

all Adam said was he had a source...in comparison of size of radish...you are the far bigger

seriously though what do you think of briers going to your place
03-23-2012, 11:36 AM
(03-23-2012 11:20 AM)Rhinomike1958 Wrote:  This is now resembling some form of personal vendetta. Does it really matter who said what ......other than the desire for much humourous banter us rugby fans are so notorious. Adam said he had a source ....he was wrong ...it happens.
Chester thought Ellis would come back to the Rhinos ...... he was wrong.
I don't really care and best of luck to Ellis at Hull.
And I still feel the Briers / Burrow rumour a total joke ........ but hey, I may be wrong too. The world will keep turning and maybe the Rhinos may win another Super League crown ....... and life will go on regardless. Wink

Mike...the briers / burrow thing....there is no doubt as to whether this is a joke...it is a figment of westy's vivid imagination
03-23-2012, 11:37 AM
I can't personally see much truth in the Burrow- Briers swap. I'd rather have Burrow over Briers.
Briers is OOC, whereas Burrow is not.
I think people should take this thread with a pinch of salt, unless either the players themselves or the clubs confirm it.

Leeds Rhinos - Marching on together
Super League Champions: 04 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 11 | 12
World Club Champions: 05 | 08 | 12

Follow me on Twitter - @i_amGavino
03-23-2012, 11:42 AM
"A pinch of salt" for sure ........... I often wonder where these rumours start ........ but if we hear differently from club sources so be it ........but otherwise I raise my salt pot in disbelief.

(03-23-2012 11:37 AM)GavinC1995 Wrote:  I can't personally see much truth in the Burrow- Briers swap. I'd rather have Burrow over Briers.
Briers is OOC, whereas Burrow is not.
I think people should take this thread with a pinch of salt, unless either the players themselves or the clubs confirm it.
03-23-2012, 11:49 AM
cant wait to see briers in a leeds shirt.finally hes coming home to the club he supports

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
03-23-2012, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2012 11:57 AM by westy_warrior.)
and these waster son here will all be like "westy westy give us some more ground breaking and exclusive news from your vast network of reliable and in no way made up sources- you big dicked bastard"
03-23-2012, 11:59 AM
lol westy
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)