Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nathan Brown Appointed
04-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Nathan Brown Appointed
So now you get what im saying. Think you'll find a piece of silverware has already been won this season cheese.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2012, 10:15 AM
RE: Nathan Brown Appointed
the wcc??

im talking serious jools, please.
04-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Nathan Brown Appointed
Careful cheese you will upset half the forum with talk like that!
04-06-2012, 10:34 AM
tuff.

fact is jools, and u have to recognise this, nathan brown has had opportunities and resources available to him to win big shiney proper cups and hasnt done so, as yet. which is fine, no problems with that. the salient poiint is that he is once again gonna be in prime position to do so again, question is, is he up to it???

the jury is out for me.
04-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Nathan Brown Appointed
Is he going to the right club though cheese- Nathan hasn't done too well with a ready made squad-Although granted he was inexperienced in oz- he likes to build his own squad and enjoys a "tinker" saints didn't seem to take to their last coach who wanted to do things his way. A lot of folk here at the giants are upset Nathan is going- me personally I think he's done a great job in improving the giants and spotting players but I don't think 7 years would be a good move and baloo deserves his chance. I'd be happier if he wasn't going to a rival club but I understand his situation. Of course if the giants win silverware this season then he'll have even more pressure on him at saints!
04-06-2012, 10:55 AM
well going to saints could be his chance to make the breakthru, if he fails....and by that i clearly mean, fails to win the big one, then his career maybe will take a certain direction, if he wins it can go another way.
04-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Nathan Brown Appointed
A big gamble for him them- saints expects!
04-09-2012, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2012 12:03 AM by FLYINGPROP.)
He could prove me wrong this season, really hope he does (as it will mean we have finally won something) but too many off days for my liking, No disrespect but Should have performed better against Cas last season in Challenge Cup when had a real chance of a trophy, should have done better at Wire when got absolutely trounced and same against Leeds in the play offs. Hull KR away this year we didn't perform, can't pin all the blame on NB but surely he must take some of the blame if he happy to take the credit when we win.

A team full of Internationals and Knights players and not a single piece of Silverware to get the Brasso on, that is a true sign of a great coach IMO.

Suppose time will tell, the point I was trying to make was don't get too excited just yet Saints fans.
04-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Some good points mate and we will see soon enough if he can step up at Saints,what he has got going for him though he is still a young coach who whilst being at Hudds will learn from the experience,hopefully this will happen.Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)