Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Myler to pies!
06-27-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: Myler to pies!
(06-26-2012 09:06 AM)mrphillyc of 606 fame! Wrote:  Big rumour been circulating around work at the moment about myler going to Wigan. Not too convinced about it myself! Anyone heard anything about it?

i heard it last night, with mellor back from loan at widnes to partner him
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Mellor actually looked decent apart from his kicking... which was dreadful.

----------------------------------------
[Image: 2i8hdsy.jpg]
06-28-2012, 09:14 AM
Hope not... Mylers a top Player..... Don't think he'll move to the pies...

I need not fear my enemies because the most they can do is attack me. I need not fear my friends because the most they can do is betray me. But I have much to fear from people who are indifferent.
06-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Jamie Soward on TV last night said he didn't want to move anywhere. Then, perhaps a bit cryptically, said he didn't want to play for any other NRL club. Clearly off to Hull FC.

I'm too cool to have a signature.
06-28-2012, 09:22 AM
Myler to pies!
(06-28-2012 09:17 AM)Farmduck Wrote:  Jamie Soward on TV last night said he didn't want to move anywhere. Then, perhaps a bit cryptically, said he didn't want to play for any other NRL club. Clearly off to Hull FC.

Money talks though! Just wait till he see's the money laid out before him. Would soon be backtracking on his statement!
06-28-2012, 09:36 AM
(06-26-2012 12:09 PM)WoodenWarrior Wrote:  Or they're just trying out all options?

Or every Halfback's agent in the country are using the Wigan situation to drive up interest in there player/up there contracts/push up there transfer values.

Most of the transfer rumours you see spin out of a couple of select sports management offices...
06-28-2012, 10:36 AM
(06-28-2012 09:22 AM)mrphillyc of 606 fame! Wrote:  
(06-28-2012 09:17 AM)Farmduck Wrote:  Jamie Soward on TV last night said he didn't want to move anywhere. Then, perhaps a bit cryptically, said he didn't want to play for any other NRL club. Clearly off to Hull FC.

Money talks though! Just wait till he see's the money laid out before him. Would soon be backtracking on his statement!

You obviously haven't checked the $A exchange rate for a few years.

I'm too cool to have a signature.
06-28-2012, 10:55 AM
(06-26-2012 12:09 PM)WoodenWarrior Wrote:  Or they're just trying out all options?

This is correct. Wigan, or more specifically Ian Lenegan, is finding out about the available halfbacks in Super League and the NRL and finding out what their price is. It's simply common sense because you're never guaranteed to get your main targets.
06-28-2012, 11:31 AM
All I can say is if Soward decides to go to Hull instead of to us then they can have him because he's clearly just driven by money.

[Image: 2i8hdsy.jpg]
06-28-2012, 04:26 PM
(06-28-2012 11:31 AM)WoodenWarrior Wrote:  All I can say is if Soward decides to go to Hull instead of to us then they can have him because he's clearly just driven by money.

Why else would somebody join an inferior league...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)