Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New contracts
08-09-2012, 07:28 AM
New contracts
Adrian Morley, Lee Briers, Micky Higham and James Laithwaite have all committed for the 2013 season, while Brett Hodgson, Brad Dwyer and Mike Cooper have signed two-year contracts.

Rising star Gareth O'Brien has agreed a new three-year deal, while Ben Westwood and Chris Hill have extended their current contracts.

Wolves head coach Tony Smith told the club's official website: "It's great that we are keeping players who are doing a fine job for us and helping this club advance.

"As a coach I'm big on stability in the camp within a club and we've got plenty of talent and experience so the blend is a good one.

"I'm confident that it's going to continue to be one of our strengths as we maintain that stability and keep the momentum moving forward at the club for the future. The re-signing of these players is certainly going to help us do that.

"As well as the experienced players we are helping to bring the young players through and we are delighted to have local talent in abundance as it really shows the hard work that's being done in a lot of areas within the club.

"Each one of these players is a talent in their own right and has experience that they bring to the squad. The blend's working well for us presently and I've got no doubt that it will continue to work for us in the future."

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugby-league...-to-wolves
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)