Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warrington to Wembley Bike Ride 23rd - 25th August
08-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Warrington – Wembley Bike Ride
Raising funds for 2 fabulous charities: Warrington Wolves Foundation and Warrington Youth Club

Join us on our way to Wembley, for what will be a fun filled and memorable journey to the final!
Thursday 23rd August @ 6am from Halliwell Jones Stadium,
Bed + Breakfast stopover in Rugby
Friday 24th August: Cylce to Watford
Bed + Breakfast stopover in Watford
Saturday 25th August: Cycle to Wembley, finish @ 11am and get ready for the match! The mini busses that have accompanied us on the way will then take your bikes and bags (if wanted) back to Warrington and you will need to make your own transport back to Warrington.

For 2 night’s bed and breakfast, your final ticket and your bike/bags transported back to Warrington (you will need to make your own arrangements back) is only £159!

*** Already booked your ticket and hotel.......(you devoted fans!) we would still love to have you onboard........
If you already have your final ticket, join us @ £129
If you have already booked your Friday night accommodation and have your final ticket @ £99

Remember you must be willing to raise a minimum £100 sponsorship which will be used for the Wolves Foundation and Warrington Youth Club’s charitable work.

If any further information is needed please do not hesitate to contact Zoe on 01925 581 224 or zoes@warringtonyouthclub.co.uk Registration form has also been attached.
.pdf  Warrington - Wembley Registration 2012.pdf (Size: 167.09 KB / Downloads: 158)

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2012, 10:38 AM
RE: Warrington to Wembley Bike Ride 23rd - 25th August
Good on you, wish you every success.
I would be willing to dib in a significant amount if you can get the players to do it?
08-09-2012, 10:39 AM
Welcome and good luck. I'd love to come with you but I have to work. Setting off Saturday morning bright and early though.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-09-2012, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 10:40 AM by Derbysi.)
I'd normally be first in the que, but I have the 2012 World's Sexiest Fat Man competition in September, and I'm keen to defend my title, so can't risk losing weight by exercising. But best of luck, it's a fantatic idea.
08-09-2012, 10:45 AM
!!!!! :o exercise! No thanks!!!! I'll be busy sunning myself a couple of thousand miles away- that's more my scene! Whatever floats yer boat though (or bike) have fun.
08-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Westy! Westy! This is for you mate! You and brad on a tandem.
08-09-2012, 01:54 PM
welcome wyko.

how many riders r u expecting??
08-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Hi, We are still recruiting at the moment, but we do have a maximum number set for h+s reasons of 40, but I don't expect us to reach the full 40, with the final quickly approaching.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)