Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do it again?
01-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Do it again?
Can Warrington silence the "fluke" crowds and bring back some silverware this coming season?

Super League Rugby News | Extraordinary Rugby
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2011, 07:46 AM
RE: Do it again?
I think they wil go well again in the Cup, but, unfortunately, they are a very obvious summer side, and I think people will find they will flop in the play-offs. Challenge Cup winners and 3rd in the league.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
01-15-2011, 11:32 PM
(01-12-2011 09:15 PM)Dbl Qtr Pounder Wrote:  Can Warrington silence the "fluke" crowds and bring back some silverware this coming season?

To call winning two challenge cups in two years a "fluke" is completely laughable.

I personally feel it will take a good team to win the double again in SL due to the intensity and performance that's expected to win regular games week in and week out.

Warrington will get to the Grand Final this year, the question is will they win it or not ???? I personally feel it'll be a reversal of fortune for Wigan and Warrington compared to last year with Wigan winning the cup and Warrington winning the Grand Final.
01-16-2011, 10:08 PM
I dont think it will be, Wire are capable of fielding a strong team, but we lack the consistancy required to make it through the play-offs, big matches week in week out (assuming we lose rnd 1) will tire the team out. just look at what happened after wembley this year.
i think we will have a chance for the challenge cup again, and it would be nice to go to Old Trafford to cheer my own team.
01-17-2011, 09:00 PM
It will be interesting to see how Wire go this season in the league.
They have the potential to go all the way but as a previous poster has said they need some consistency.
01-17-2011, 10:18 PM
I think Wigan will be making CCF a priority this year.
01-29-2011, 10:02 PM
(01-12-2011 09:15 PM)Dbl Qtr Pounder Wrote:  Can Warrington silence the "fluke" crowds and bring back some silverware this coming season?

Yes I think they can. I would be surprised if anyone could do both the Challenge Cup and the GF with the playoffs coming straight after the Challenge Cup. I don't think 2 years could be "fluke"

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)