Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 squad numbers
01-16-2011, 10:24 AM
2011 squad numbers
This was in League Weekly, but strangely, not on the Wolves' website, so don't know how official it is.

1 Hodsgon
2 Riley
3 King
4 Bridge
5 J Monaghan
6 Briers
7 Myler
8 Morley
9 M Monaghan
10 Carvell
11 Anderson
12 Westwood
13 Harrison
14 Higham
15 Clarke
16 Wood
17 Girx
18 Cooper
19 Mitchell
20 Blythe
21 McCarthy
22 Williams
23 Atkins
24 R Evans
26 Solomona

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2011, 05:51 PM
RE: 2011 squad numbers
Those numbers are spot on.

It was on the Warrington Guardian and Warrington site ages ago, about November... Hodgson 1 is on the back of my away top this year. Smile
01-19-2011, 07:00 PM
i think its a shame atkins isnt guarenteed a place every week!

as an england rl fan i wouldnt mind him going to another club where he'll be playing week in week out
01-19-2011, 07:06 PM
(01-19-2011 07:00 PM)aaronedwalker Wrote:  i think its a shame atkins isnt guarenteed a place every week!

as an england rl fan i wouldnt mind him going to another club where he'll be playing week in week out

They can move Bridge to stand-off or loose, or play Atkins there. Plus, and no disrespect, but is Simon Grix really guaranteed games, week-in, week-out?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
01-20-2011, 06:15 PM
Atkins can go for me, he didn't prove anything last year apart from him being prone to the odd brain fart and his defence isn't the best, I think Bridge is a better player and if Ryan produces more of the same this year then he may well be offloaded.

He be better playing at a run in the mill team like Castleford, Wakefield or Salford were he can stand out from the crowd, put him with a better team and he looks average if not poor.
01-20-2011, 06:41 PM
(01-20-2011 06:15 PM)Cinnamon Brow Wolvesfan Wrote:  Atkins can go for me, he didn't prove anything last year apart from him being prone to the odd brain fart and his defence isn't the best, I think Bridge is a better player and if Ryan produces more of the same this year then he may well be offloaded.

He be better playing at a run in the mill team like Castleford, Wakefield or Salford were he can stand out from the crowd, put him with a better team and he looks average if not poor.

I tend to agree about his defence. Like I think Phil Gould said, he can tackle, but can't defend. Yes he's dynamic in offence and will come up with the odd shot in defence, but positionally he's terrible. I think he's a good individual, but a poor team player.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)